Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

OMG(long rant sry)

woodywoody500

Sep 23, 2007, 4:14 AM
I am having one of the worst nights i can possibly have. I work at dobson's cust service call center. I am sick(very sick), and i had put in for overtime since it was offered 2 weeks ago. I can't call off or i could get fired, so i come in to work my 14 hour shift, coughing, sniffling, and sneezing uncontrolably. I come to find out the techs are doing maintenence on our billing systems tonight(ugh) which means we have to tell any cusomters who call in "I'm sry our systems are currently down due to maintenence so i can only answer general information questions for you at this time." I'm sure anyone who works or has worked a cust service job in a 24hour call center can attest to how they would rather goudge out their own eyeballs with a baby s...
(continues)
woodywoody500

Sep 23, 2007, 4:28 AM
Next customer a bigger OMG

this customer has already called in twice and spoke with our one supervisor on duty twice. she calls in again and to my dismay(the 8 of us sit in close proximity of each other so we know when there is a problem customer) i get her. the first thing she says is she wants to cancel her service right now ๐Ÿคจ . i'm thinking ok, kinda hard when our systems are down for maintenence plus our cancelation dept is not 24 hour, heck your lucky if you even get to speak with them. i try to advise her of this. as soon as i say unfortunately, she says unfortunately nothing, i want me service cancelled immediately. again i try to advise about the systems and our cancelation dept. well, 20 minutes later, me speaking about 10 wor...
(continues)
foxiangel5

Sep 23, 2007, 11:16 AM
im sorry im sick too. just relax and remember that those women must be living very unhappy lives if they are able to act that way.
Ask The Shack

Sep 24, 2007, 8:49 AM
Welcome to the Customer Service Experience! (we actually have a little stupid sign in our call center that says that) ๐Ÿ˜›
BigShowJB

Sep 24, 2007, 11:18 AM
is that anything like the Jimi hendrix experience?
Cell_Queen

Sep 24, 2007, 10:40 AM
God that really sucks....I used to work midnights at Cell One for about a year...I hated when the systems went down on Saturday nights.....Not only was it boring but the people that called in were jack @$$es and thought we were lying when we said that....Yeah, I am lying to you about our systems being down freaking loser! I would lose my job if I lied about that!! By the way who are you? I usually knew who everyone was at Cell One....

bye!
woodywoody500

Sep 27, 2007, 3:59 AM
Adam. i am the only guy with long black hair.
wearyrep

Sep 27, 2007, 5:18 AM
you never knew me cell queen...never ๐Ÿ‘€
lol HI!! miss you

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.