Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

secret shoppers kinda long

Shegoroth

Sep 21, 2007, 4:00 PM
had a secret shopper in our store last week. the shop was on my boss. he has had these shops before, my point is that he had received a bad score from a secret shopper.28 pts. I was in the store when this person came in. He (my boss) did everything right ,secret shopper didn't like him. so he almost and still might lose his job. How can they have so much control over our jobs like that . discuss
ralph_on_me

Sep 21, 2007, 4:07 PM
You consider that kinda long?
krickt

Sep 21, 2007, 4:09 PM
...Lessons in Pontificating! I've had longer tirades when I've cut myself short!
chainsaw

Sep 21, 2007, 4:31 PM
Good question, they are actually talking about doing away with the secret shop program in my area. They already have at the COR stores.

I've seen it before when they used to take secret shops very seriously but many times do to staffing it isn't the reps fault that they had 6 customers waiting and he was working alone...

But then there are other times when the rep should be fired, so thats why it shouldn't hold much ground. There are too many variables to know if the shop holds any merit
kapwww

Sep 21, 2007, 4:34 PM
My account manager hasn't considered those scores for quite a while. There is a new program on its way. I'm soooo glad for that.
angievzw

Sep 21, 2007, 8:14 PM
At my company what they are doing for the secret shop is totally different. We used to get shopped like that but now the "secret shopper" will come in and stand around your store. They wait until someone buys something and stops that person as they leave to ask them about their experience with us. If they come in and we dont sell...done! It freaking rocks...I hate be shopped!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.