Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

this is rediculous!!

iamverybored2

Sep 21, 2007, 1:26 PM
not only is my boss having me work a longer shift( form open to close) but im gonna work by myself all day at a store that is very slow. we cant sit down and cant go on the internet do to firewalls. and on top of that he told me to take a half hour lunch instead of my usual hour.
This sux i need to start looking for another job. i swear they do nothing hear to boost morale. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Does anyone alese hate their jobs???

is it just me or armenians very stingy and rude? my boss is armenian.
chainsaw

Sep 21, 2007, 1:32 PM
Oh man, they are very tempermental. I work open to close most days by myself(9-7) at store that is also very slow. I Agree it is very frustrating. The thing I don't like, is that with these poor working conditions they get mad at us for sitting down or reading a book. Hello?!? how do you expect us not to go insane and quit our jobs?
foxiangel5

Sep 21, 2007, 4:30 PM
OMG I KNOW!! i work 10-9 15 days a month (minimum, usually more since we are short staff) anyways, my regional manager came in and i was reading a book. im in a kiosk, i was siiting with my back to a corner where there are pamphlets and books so no onw stands there, and i can see the entire kiosk. he took my book from me! im like, doug (his name) if you plan on taking that you better give me $10 to replace it. and then i asked what else am i supposed to do. he said, online trainings, play with the phones, clean, study. im like, ok ive been here since february (not long so i do study) but 11 hours of nothing but phones?????? he gave me my book backb ut said that if the VP ever comes in and sees me, ill get fired. i said fine. (especi...
(continues)
marenda

Sep 21, 2007, 1:32 PM
why can't you sit down? ๐Ÿคจ
Daveyboy801

Sep 21, 2007, 1:42 PM
they say it looks bad from a customer stand point and we are not being productive if we are sitting down, I'm over it myself
chainsaw

Sep 21, 2007, 1:43 PM
Are you guys going to get stools in your store for customers?
Daveyboy801

Sep 21, 2007, 1:45 PM
nope, im sitting on a broken ass chair from the back with phone books on it ha ha ghetto as hell
iamverybored2

Sep 21, 2007, 1:50 PM
we used to be able to sit down, then one day we got a phone call to put the chairs in the back and that wer arent aloud to sit anymore.

all i have to say is fuhk them because when the manager isnt here im going to be sitting the whole time ๐Ÿ˜
chainsaw

Sep 21, 2007, 2:05 PM
My thought is that you shouldn't be sitting if there's stuff that needs to be done, but if you literally have nothing to do, then sitting shouldn't be an issue.
marenda

Sep 21, 2007, 3:01 PM
i mean, are you in a kiosk?
alltels indirect monkey

Sep 21, 2007, 3:10 PM
*waives violently*

I am! It sucks! ๐Ÿ˜‰
marenda

Sep 21, 2007, 3:31 PM
haha awww โ˜น๏ธ
foxiangel5

Sep 21, 2007, 1:56 PM
the only difference is, i have a chair. aside from that, im always alone, firewalled, and bored out of my skull! this month is especially bad! i have 12 activations! 12..thats it! the rest of the are isnt doing much better but at least they have people to entertain them.
chainsaw

Sep 21, 2007, 2:13 PM
12 including renewals?
foxiangel5

Sep 21, 2007, 2:54 PM
haha, 6 brand new, 12 upgrades (which is 6 pts since they are 1/2 pt ech) and that gives me a grand total of 12 points!!
NoanswersonlyQs

Sep 21, 2007, 1:57 PM
what your spelling of the word ridiculous? ๐Ÿคฃ
foxiangel5

Sep 21, 2007, 2:56 PM
close enough! you guys are mean about spelling and grammer on this site! as long as i can read it im happy....which means, 3leggeddino, your lingo doesnt count!! ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.