Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

imported people?

Nautic812

Sep 20, 2007, 9:39 AM
There is a booth down from mine a ways where these guys and gals just grab people in the mall and do something to their nails. Well come to find out these people that all work there all live in the same house. Now its not just a few people though. Theres about 15 of them. Each one of these people are actually from Isreal(i prob spelled that wrong) and are over here to avoid joining the military and getting shot at or bombed. Heres the kicker that I dont understand. Every one of these guys and gals look like models. The women are absolutley beautiful and all the girls in the mall drool over the guys. People trafficing? Wonder how their actual living conditions are. The house they all stay in is pretty small. Another thing that I was thinking ...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Sep 20, 2007, 9:48 AM
go get it.... i had a girl from Israel get a phone from me with two of her friends, and she was unbelievable 😳 😳 😳 🤤 😲 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 !!!!!!!!

5'9 or 10 long blond hair incredible body gorgeous face..... wow.... 🤤 🤤 🤤
Foamy

Sep 20, 2007, 9:49 AM
Those nail people are very tricky people. They have an amazing sales technique that almost got my wife the other day.

Their trick is this, they'll grab a womans hand and use the buffer thing on a few random nails. In my wife's case, they buffed 2 nails on 1 hand and 3 nails on the other. My wife was amazed at the product, but decided $50 was a bit much to spend and walked away. Later, she started feeling self conscious about her nails because some looked nice and shiny and the rest looked dull.

I practically had to take her keys to stop her from spending $50 on these buffing stones. Genius sales technique... and yeah, they're usually pretty hot too.
Sprintkitty

Sep 20, 2007, 1:36 PM
Same here...good sales technique, incredibly hot people.

If pattern follows, we'll be getting an influx of Israelis opening temporary kiosks for the holidays relatively soon. Eye candy...;)

Kitty
woodywoody500

Sep 22, 2007, 4:31 AM
Wow, must be all over the US. Even the older ones are still hot 🤤 Might it be a conspiracy? I am located in Youngstown, Oh area. Where is everybody else located that saw these people?
Nautic812

Sep 22, 2007, 12:52 PM
Im in Niles OH! You prob see the same ones!
woodywoody500

Sep 23, 2007, 3:29 AM
At southern park mall? 😳
3LeggedDinosaur

Sep 20, 2007, 4:06 PM
I used to hang out with a few of these guys and girls. They were really nice people and just hard workers, yeah they all lived in the same house too, but as said earlier they are all extremely attractive and on any given night there was usually only like 3 people in the house because the others where at their girlfriend/boyfriends houses. They were a lot of fun to hang out with though. I was skeptical at first, but my friends invited all of them out for a night on the town and it was a blast.
chainsaw

Sep 20, 2007, 4:16 PM
They are gypsies man i swear! They come every year to sell anything from remote control helicopters, neck warmers, hygeine products etc...

They're schpeil is this.

" Hello my friend..have you scene my remote control car? It is amazing come check it out my friend"

me- "No thanks I don't play with toys, I'm 23"

"What about your kids my friend. Its christmas soon get them a nice gift"

me- "I don't have kids"

"What about your family they would love this remote control car it is amazing!"

me- " @$## you buddy!"
woodywoody500

Sep 22, 2007, 4:47 AM
I had one use the same sort of schpeil on me for the nail care products. I told her i was not married, had no sisters, and my mom had passed away last year on christmas day, and she went back to the kiosk sat down, and when i came back through, she was still in the chair she had sat in looking very somber. It was hilarious 🤣
Grantizzle

Sep 22, 2007, 11:11 AM
chainsaw said:
me- "No thanks I don't play with toys, I'm 23"

so? i'm 24 and i love toys.
chainsaw

Sep 22, 2007, 2:11 PM
lol, are you a toys 'r' us kid? JK. I have a friend who spent hundreds of dollars on transformers after the movie came out. He even makes sound effects when he plays with them....what a dork!
d3ity

Sep 24, 2007, 4:51 PM
Dude... have you seen toys these days?

Honestly, I'm pissed. Where was HALF this **** when I was a kid?
SLRMcLaren

Sep 20, 2007, 4:18 PM
We have those nail people at our mall as well except they are supposedly from Italy (the men are delicious but the second they open their mouths they become scrumptious...i love accents)...Every single time I walk by the guy tries to get me to let him mess with my nails and every time it happens i tell him the same thing: My nails are acrylics - do not file them, do not buff them - a full set costs me $50 and i refuse to let you jack them up because my nail lady is full until my next appointment.
CestLaVie

Sep 20, 2007, 4:19 PM
I used to bite my nails down to the quick and they were always ragged and I never bothered to paint them or anything, and they STILL got my ex-boyfriend to buy that crap! It's still sitting in a box somewhere, even though I stopped biting my nails I don't use it out of protest 🙂
charliegirl

Sep 20, 2007, 4:32 PM
🤣 They got my bf with the nail thing too!!! The woman was beautiful and very funny/flirty. SHe did the nail thing to me and before you know it my bf was buying it 🤣 As we were walking away I called him a sucker!
NoanswersonlyQs

Sep 22, 2007, 1:41 PM
Natalie Portman... yup shes Isreali(sp)
Tmo Slave

Sep 24, 2007, 7:16 PM
We have them here too but they are selling hair straighteners and hand spa stuff. There is another mall not to far from here and they are there to. They are kinda pushy when it comes to talking to customers but some of them are really hot. 🙂
SLRMcLaren

Sep 24, 2007, 7:17 PM
They are EXTREMELY pushy...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.