Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

O...M...G...

M15TER P1NK

Sep 19, 2007, 12:01 PM
so my manager and i recently had a convorsation about what goes through our heads when custys start their sob stories about their phone/service/bill/life...

he said he just tuned it out and started poking through the account until he heard a bit of info that was relevant...

i told him i picture a monkey turning a giant crank while clown music played (you know the "doo doo doodledoodle doo doo doo doo doodoo doodledoodle doo doo doo doo" song)

well... today... he started vocalizing the song to himself with a custy talking to him... then he stopped and looked up at the customer... like 😳
LordSithis

Sep 19, 2007, 12:12 PM
HAHA...caught in the act, I hope he didnt get in trouble for it but I do the same thing, when I have a cust yelling at me for being charged for us not receviing their phone I put them on mute and talk to my co-workers until I hear something relevant too, then I go back to the same thing. " You did AGREE to the Terms and Conditions that stated if we dont recv your phone within 14 days you will be charged "
angievzw

Sep 19, 2007, 2:09 PM
That is priceless!!!!!!! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.