Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

They are that dumb

aavera

Sep 17, 2007, 2:32 PM
Custie just called in and asked what the monthly charge would be for using a car charger on her phone. They just keep getting better and better. ๐Ÿ™„
cellb1tch

Sep 17, 2007, 2:41 PM
i had someone come in yelling and screaming that his car charger didn't work. i plugged it in and it charged his battery fine; i said his battery was really dead so it's gonna take a little bit before he can make a call.

he keeps yelling for another 10 minutes and saying stuff about his car and his phone and the battery and he knows the battery isn't dead and it's a new car. i had no clue what he was talking about.

finally i asked him what he was talking about. he was under the impression that when you plug the phone into the car charger it uses the car's battery ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i asked him if a rep told him that....he said no but he knew that was how they worked. i finally had to explain how the stupid car charger works and that it has...
(continues)
sellgeek

Sep 17, 2007, 2:47 PM
Today I had a woman ask me where she could get her camera phone developed... ๐Ÿ™„

For a minute I thought I was being punk'd lol
sprintg19

Sep 17, 2007, 3:05 PM
I'm confused... how would you ask that question? I would have explained to her that she can get prints done at many 1-hour photo places, like Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, etc. Doesn't seem like a real stupid question, other than the word "developed", but that's a word that us old fogies grew up with.
sellgeek

Sep 17, 2007, 3:09 PM
No she was very confused. Someone sold her a high end camera phone that she pretty much had no use for. She was only about 40 or so but she asked me if it was a polaroid. I tried to explain it to her, but she kept asking where the pictures come out, and if she could bring the sim to me to be devoloped.
BigShowJB

Sep 17, 2007, 3:07 PM
i may now need to be included in the title of this thread but, ๐Ÿคจ and ๐Ÿ˜•
what about a car charger does not use a car's battery? or am i just misreading the post?
PhoneyName

Sep 17, 2007, 5:18 PM
It doesn't use the battery itself, or it would work while the car was off. It uses the power produced by the alternator when the car is running.
angievzw

Sep 17, 2007, 9:39 PM
Some cars will charge your phone while the car is off...Mine does and its an older car.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.