Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

VZW call center reps...

kapwww

Sep 15, 2007, 3:12 PM
I just had a customer yesterday tell me that a rep from Pennsylvania (way out of any region I have access to) promised "in a taped conversation" that they would make sure his son didn't run his bill over $200 in a month. He also claims that they promised to suspend his service and call him if he hit that point.

I didn't even talk to the guy. Being indirect and far away from Pennsylvania, I just handed him the customer service number and told him that I would not be able to discuss any issues with him any further.

He turned around telling me he was going to sue my company because I now participated in his dealings. I simply handed him a business card and highlighted our corporate office number.

The guy is obviously a complet...
(continues)
cellb1tch

Sep 15, 2007, 3:19 PM
depending on credit class, we have spending limits, so if a customer goes over that limit for the month they're shut off (even if the bill isn't due) and they have to pay to get it below the limit.

i think sprint does this too.
ajstrong

Sep 15, 2007, 3:20 PM
they have this for VZW? I was unaware; Sprint just increased my spending limit, so I can waste even more $$.
angievzw

Sep 15, 2007, 3:28 PM
They have this feature on T-Mobile for certain credit classes but I have been selling VZW for 2 years and have never heard of that for our service.
cellb1tch

Sep 15, 2007, 3:32 PM
i'm not too sure about verizon....

sorry
ajstrong

Sep 15, 2007, 3:38 PM
then you don't know. 🤨

we don't have any restrictions. Sprint has some to guard against their low credit requirements.
cellb1tch

Sep 15, 2007, 3:51 PM
that would be correct smart ass....i don't know cause i don't work for verizon.
miss_mistress

Sep 15, 2007, 5:25 PM
i work for vz dub in a call center. . . .there is NO SUCH THING. . . .i the only company that has anything CLOSE is at&t
Grantizzle

Sep 15, 2007, 7:01 PM
and sprint.

you're new here, don't be stupid.
BigShowJB

Sep 15, 2007, 7:10 PM
disney mobile has a call control program as well, and limited spending

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.