Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

omg.die.

Cell_Queen

Sep 14, 2007, 11:42 AM
Okay so i used to be in the wireless industry until I moved out of Ohio and to Colorado, where I now talk to Mortgage Brokers all day long.....

They are my customers and they are just the same if not worst than wireless customers...

I work for a commercial real estate lender and I invite them to come to our seminars to learn about us - we offer great rewards as well as commission....

Well with the fall with residential and the rise of commercial being steady and strong, I would think the brokers would be interested in at least learning before they go out of business and become bankrupt!

Nope, they are freaking A$$ Holes! They think they are know-it-alls and that everyone should kiss their feet!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I wish th...
(continues)
acthrellis

Sep 14, 2007, 3:15 PM
i understand.

i seriously considered murder today.

😳
Cell_Queen

Sep 14, 2007, 4:20 PM
Ohhh ya me too! I got this Bit*h today, all I said to her was " I would like to invite you to a free commercial seminar that will take place..." she all yells "I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN THAT DAY".....i was just like "You don't even know what day it is!" ...she hung up...

he he he 🤣 I sent her an email with the invite after she hung up on me 😈
arsimckhoi

Sep 14, 2007, 4:28 PM
i've worked in the financial industry, wireless industry, customer service and film industry and all them have those two types. The over educated who try to nickel and dime you to death or the retarded that have no vision or understand anything or even try to learn anything to get better....

I friggin' hate people but I do well b/c i managed to invest a lot of time and money in learning how to talk to people... still doesn't stop me from wanting to rip off their heads and crapping down their neck though... does help me make other people laugh to lighten the mood.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.