Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Customer Interactions

Cingular724

Sep 11, 2007, 3:39 PM
What has been the most annoying/strangest encounters with customers today?
nuckingfuts

Sep 11, 2007, 3:42 PM
So, this MORON wants to know how he can unlock his IPHONE.... says he heard it can be done

I say I have heard it is possible. but I dont have any info...... and cant comment on it......

They he, the idiot, says "well, I guess I will go online and do it myslef so I can use it on my Sprint account...."

All I could say was good luck....
d3ity

Sep 12, 2007, 1:33 PM
haha. great one!
shady24

Sep 12, 2007, 4:35 PM
c: hi, i just talked to them and they said i need to come here to renew my phone. i need you to fix it. *shows me an ancient phone* which will eventually be removed from our service entirely.

m: well sir, if you mean customer service, basically they sent you down here to upgrade...

c: *interrupts* NO, I WANT YOU TO FIX MY PHONE

m: i can't fix your phone here sir, all i can do for you is upgrade and get you a new phone for free...

c: *interrupts* GOODBYE as he walks off.

me: ...see ya, thanks for not wasting my time
GTO_chick

Sep 11, 2007, 4:05 PM
M=Me
C=Customer
GTO_chick

Sep 11, 2007, 4:10 PM
(Customer walks in wearing a 1980 women's coat with puffy sleeves and stand up collar. He is a guy)

M: Hello! Welcome to ...what can I help you with?

C: how much are your prepaid phones?

M: With minutes and activation included $150

C: So how much would it be?

M: ๐Ÿ‘€ $150

C: So how much is your cheapest?

M: $150

C: Which one is that?

(I show him phone)

C: Do you have a plain one without camera?

M: Yeah but it is a little bit more expensive

C: How much is your cheapest one?

M: $150 ๐Ÿคจ

C: So how much will that be?

M: ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ณ $150
nuckingfuts

Sep 11, 2007, 5:29 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
par_slim

Sep 11, 2007, 7:49 PM
annoying and immature.....

m:sir im sorry to tell you that your phone is out of warranty due to damage on the phone

c:i dont care, what i want you to do is send me a new phone

m:i cant sir but since you have insurance, im sure insurance dept. can send you one.

c:no, i dont want to go with insurance coz im going to be paying for $50 and i dont want to pay anything, i fyou cant do it for free, then transfer me to someone that could

m:i could sir but if you go with the warranty department, you will be paying $115,

c:i said i dont want to pay for anything, just send me a new phone now, overnight and free of charge.

m: sorry sir cant do that

c.okay, im not going to hang up until you give me a new one, and this time i want ...
(continues)
par_slim

Sep 11, 2007, 8:00 PM
par_slim said:
annoying and immature.....

m:sir im sorry to tell you that your phone is out of warranty due to damage on the phone

c:i dont care, what i want you to do is send me a new phone

m:i cant sir but since you have insurance, im sure insurance dept. can send you one.

c:no, i dont want to go with insurance coz im going to be paying for $50 and i dont want to pay anything, i fyou cant do it for free, then transfer me to someone that could

m:i could sir but if you go with the warranty department, you will be paying $115,

c:i said i dont want to pay for anything, just send me a new phone now, overnight and free of charge.

m: sorry sir cant do that

c.okay, im not going to hang up until you give
(continues)
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 11, 2007, 8:05 PM
๐Ÿคฃ thats funny..

You should have just replaced it and let him get charged. then see what happens when he gets a fat bill
AttAgentX

Sep 12, 2007, 12:02 AM
yes that happens occasionally to insistent cu's who's so damn sure there phone is mint condition with it split ind half and guts hanging out...

thing is the T+C's don't mean anything if all were going to do is offer them a courtesy credit when they complain again lol

sigh...

will this ever end!
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 12, 2007, 4:53 PM
So thos guy calls me said he didn't recieve a back with his phone and his phone was lost. I told him that was waranty that sent the phone and that he has no insurance. I said how did you go through waranty? Didn't they troubleshoot? He said no ๐Ÿคจ

yea right
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 12, 2007, 7:13 PM
I just got another **

This customer just called me the same thing. no insurance phone was lost went through warranty ๐Ÿคจ
att_jinx

Sep 13, 2007, 12:44 PM
i sent him there ๐Ÿ˜ˆ give him a free phone....his is broken cuz he lost it ๐Ÿคฃ ....for the record it wasnt me ๐Ÿ˜›

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.