Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Shoot me (LONG!)

aavera

Sep 9, 2007, 6:09 PM
Please!

Last week one of my coworkers activated a phone for some punk kid that I am SURE should have had a deposit (Mabe there was a glitch in the credit system or something that day...) and now he is bringing in all of his little friends to try and apply for a phone. I must have run 25 credit apps today. The number of them that came back witout a deposit? 1. Just 1. So I explain the plans, the activation fee, give her an estimate on the first bill..she says lets do it. Ok, great. I get the phone activated and put the bill estimate sheet right in front of her. She says, "I can't afford to pay that much for my first bill!" I thought it was going to be $49.99!" Now, I had originally over quoted her, and told her that her first bill was...
(continues)
verizon2007

Sep 9, 2007, 7:15 PM
Arent Verizon customers just wonderful?? 🙂
i love it when they come in the store 5 til 9pm, and want to upgrade or do an activation!!
we are all there til at least 10pm! I dont go to the mall 5min till they close, and decide to go shopping, and make eVeryone have to stay because i want to be rude...LOL. Some people in this world dont understand, we are there 9 hours, and when its closing time, we wanna go home! as for my location we are always slammed and customers get upset becuase they have to wait 30 min-45 mins. We are short on help as always. People dont understand that!! Cut us some slack! if you dont want to wait, come back later, or go to another store that is not busy...thats what i would do instead of complain!
d3ity

Sep 11, 2007, 10:18 AM
If i walk into a store ten minutes before close... I am in desperate need of the object I walked in to purchase. I know exactly where it is, and I don't EVER pay cash. If the store is going to be closing within the next hour, It's going on my visa.

However, verizon customers, think 8:59 is a ****ing GRAND time to come in and activate 3 lines of service on a port in.
BigShowJB

Sep 11, 2007, 11:17 AM
d3ity said:

However, verizon customers, think 8:59 is a ****ing GRAND time to come in and activate 3 lines of service on a port in.

without having any idea of what phone they want and what their old provider's acct # is right?
d3ity

Sep 11, 2007, 11:50 AM
Exactly...

The best part is though, I'm guaranteed an out by 10PM... since COOS closes.
ChrisNess

Sep 11, 2007, 10:46 PM
Well with eroes as long as the customer is the main account holder on the port in account, you don't need the account #. They just use the ss, I normally enter in Sprint, Cingular, ATT, Nextel, and whatever I feel like. No problems in the 5 months I've been doing it.
BigShowJB

Sep 10, 2007, 9:43 AM
charger her a restocking fee!!
NoanswersonlyQs

Sep 10, 2007, 12:31 PM
twice
alltels indirect monkey

Sep 10, 2007, 12:47 PM
😈 Eearly termination fee.
frankiewawa

Sep 10, 2007, 1:07 PM
yeah cmon you know nothing! the customer is always right 😛

Just kiddin 🙂

Anyways, people like that need a swift kick in the a*s down a flight of stairs. "retahds". 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.