Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

You got some nerve lady...

SLRMcLaren

Sep 2, 2007, 11:17 PM
She said her phone had liquid damage and she needed a replacement. I asked her if the device was salvagable since she wasnt eligible for a discount and didnt have insurance. She asked what I meant. I said exactly this: "Ma'am. Is the device soaked all the way through to where its dripping or did it just get like a little spritz? If its not completely soaked you may want to consider letting it dry, then trying it out."

This b!tc# is gonna ask me, "If i dropped you in the pool how wet would you be?"

Well s#!t lady, if I killed you, how dead would you be? What a wh()r3. How dare you cop an attitude with me. Im trying to save you some money you grubby sk@nk. I didnt KNOW she dropped it in the pool...

Some people are so ungrate...
(continues)
byebyecellone

Sep 3, 2007, 12:00 AM
You should have said.......if i kick you in the mouth, how many teeth would that leave you?
nuckingfuts

Sep 3, 2007, 8:49 AM
none, as she probably didnt have any to begin with.....
betty_bermuda

Sep 3, 2007, 9:41 AM
i dont understand why people try to hold you responsible for thier stupidity...
SLRMcLaren

Sep 3, 2007, 1:41 PM
Its how they roll I guess. And she was dead serious when she asked me that. Like she had it planned... I hate premeditated b!tc#ings...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.