Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

does that make sense to you?

betty_bermuda

Sep 2, 2007, 3:09 PM
after no customers all day...this guy comes in asking about pricing on a new phone...no commitment.

I ask if he already has t-mobile and he does...he has an outstanding bill of about $200 dollars. Ok...wtf?

So I tell him "sir do you realize that you will be spending MORE on a phone than what it would take to bring your account current."

HE just stared at me... And continued browsing phones asking which could be prepaid...

does that make ANY sense???
Fear The Cubans

Sep 2, 2007, 3:14 PM
Some people refuse to pay on principle. I have a customer who comes and pays his whole bill but for $25 because he once was late, and his phone was suspended, and he was charged $5 for a late fee, and $20 for a restoration fee once he resumed his line again.

Little does he know that the $25 he keeps refusing to pay on principle is causing him to have a $5 late fee on every single bill he does this to.
betty_bermuda

Sep 2, 2007, 3:35 PM
wow... ppl r crazy

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.