Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Has anyone ever worked...

Cellfoneslinger

Sep 2, 2007, 1:51 PM
...any where else besides the wireless industry that exposes you to such a high, and possibly dangerous, level of stupid people? I have worked at Subway, manual labor and catering and it does not compare. Even when I was working at a lumber yard with illegals and crazy white trash tweakers idiocracy did not run rampant. They may not be educated, and some rarely slept at least they could comprehend simple concepts.
BigShowJB

Sep 2, 2007, 1:56 PM
Taco Bell, car sales, Wal-Mart....
jow16

Sep 2, 2007, 2:11 PM
By walmart you can mean the customers and the workers....both very intelligent and have a lot of common sense... ๐Ÿ™„
foxiangel5

Sep 2, 2007, 2:24 PM
bartender...not only stupid, but drunk on top of it..
Cellfoneslinger

Sep 2, 2007, 2:41 PM
That would be aweful. Drunks are only ok when your drunk even then they can be pretty annoying
3gee

Sep 2, 2007, 2:53 PM
2 words.. Retail Pharmacy. I have never worked for a bigger bunch of stupid smart people in my life. And the customers are even worse than this industry I think. We think our customers are stupid? Try explaining to someone that a rectal suppository isn't to be taken orally.

๐Ÿ˜•
ajstrong

Sep 2, 2007, 2:55 PM
so, how are you supposed to take it?

EWWWW, that's gross! I'm not doing THAT!! That's ridiculous, I want my $$ back!
Cellfoneslinger

Sep 2, 2007, 3:01 PM
๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
byebyecellone

Sep 2, 2007, 7:48 PM
Try going to the military......while there are some very intelligent people I would say about 50% are just like these idiots we deal with as customers. The sad truth is there are many many people who are uneducated in this world. There are far too many sexual encounters with family members going on.
sckoisks17

Sep 3, 2007, 6:08 AM
I worked in a theme park for four summers of my early adult life. Imagine the same customers you get in your store, only asking the same exact three questions every time one speaks to you. Plus, they look down on you for being a "carny".

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2019 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.