Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

I'm not open!!!

Cellfoneslinger

Sep 2, 2007, 1:04 PM
What is wrong with people. Just because I am a kiosk and I am not surrounded by the same metal gate as all the other stores (were the only kiosk in this mall 😢 ) does not mean I am open! Don't talk to me and don't ask me questions, especially you, yes you, the guy that wasted 15 minutes of my life asking about our pre-paid service and if you come back and buy a gophone I am going to drop a bowling ball on your tiny genitals. Then there is the sheman who asked me a zillion questions about a phone only to tell me she can get it cheaper online. This day is starting worse then a dry party!
3gee

Sep 2, 2007, 1:09 PM
When I worked a mall kiosk we had this crazy middle aged mall walker lady. During the holidays when the mall opened at 6 on Saturdays I would be there at 5:30 and she would always try to talk to me about life, politics, religion, and other issues that I seriously do not wanna talk about when I am hung over and haven't slept since Thursday night. Oh yah!! and its 5:30 in the morning. Finally on 12/24 I told her to move along. It was great, I only wish I had done it sooner.
DMRex A.K.A Shakey Shakes

Sep 2, 2007, 1:26 PM
wtf! 6 am the mall opens? the earliest our mall opens on holidays is 730.
3gee

Sep 2, 2007, 2:49 PM
4 am on Black Friday
Cellfoneslinger

Sep 2, 2007, 3:02 PM
Where? That is criminal!
3gee

Sep 2, 2007, 3:13 PM
At the good ol' Florence Y'all mall in the luxurious commonwealth of Kentucky where education pays!!
BigShowJB

Sep 2, 2007, 4:01 PM
I've seen that watertower.... first time i saw it the wife and i couldn't stop laughing for 20 miles
3gee

Sep 2, 2007, 4:15 PM
K so here's the deal with the watertower. It used to say Florence Mall but the city wanted too much money to keep the mall's name on the water tower. The mall decided to not renew the lease on it, so instead of spending money to repaint the entire tower the city changed the "M" in mall to a "'Y" to make it y'all. Make no mistake however, I still hate the place with a passion.
Cellfoneslinger

Sep 2, 2007, 1:27 PM
Opening at 6am?!?!? WTF!?!?! Thats the most insane thing I may have ever heard. That would be enough to make me want to just keep drinking thru work. Who the hell comes to a mall at 6am I don't care what time of the year it is. The only time would ever come in that early is black Friday. Thats almost makes me thankful I only have idiot custys and not mall management!
DMRex A.K.A Shakey Shakes

Sep 2, 2007, 1:30 PM
6am saturday morning = a: death or b: just now leaving where i am still inebriated and then rolling up to work to make a fool out of myself or just to get fired.
BigShowJB

Sep 2, 2007, 1:59 PM
my boss can kiss my ass if he thinks I am coming in at 6 am EVER unless there is some serious pocket cash involved!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.