Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Absolute WORST customer service

jarcher2828

Aug 31, 2007, 12:48 PM
I swear i have never dealt with a worse company than Sprint. 👿 👿

So It MUST be their policy that if they don't want to do something for you they say: "Okay can you hold for a moment..." Then the call ends.

It is like they sent out a memo saying, "If a customer wants something hang up on them!"

Then the hold time is like 45 min all the time.

Ridiculous.

All i am trying to do is have them turn 3 phones that were canceled yesterday back on. Then (did not tell them this) port 2 out. The customer thought they had to cancel the lines first.

👿 👿 👿
ralph_on_me

Aug 31, 2007, 1:05 PM
Get your customer new numbers or let them deal with Sprint themselves.
jarcher2828

Aug 31, 2007, 1:18 PM
So I called again and told them last time i was hung up on and please don't hang up on me.

Then they said "oh okay I need to get you account services."

he then put me on hold and then kept clicking over and saying "stay on the line sir" every 10 sec. This went on for about 2 min then...

I GOT A BUSY SIGNAL and then the line cut...

In the end it worked out for me though. They ported the remaining 3 lines into T-mobile out of frustration. They said that they would rather pay to cancel then deal with another 45min Phone call 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.