Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

I started out hating her, now... not so much. (and a "What do you do" question)

phoneyphonephone

Aug 27, 2007, 7:08 PM
So this lady comes in and wants me to activate 4 phones on her business account and transfer all the numbers.
FINE.
I should charge her, but I always feel badly asking for money for something that isn't that much of a pain.
So I do all that, and then go to activate the phones.
She doesn't have the tax ID number. cool. She calls to get it.
Finally get it, and do the esn changes.

I get to the last one and it won't let me do it. Says something about still being in corps inventory.

SO I call customer service, wait for 10 minutes, they tell me I have to talk to the tech team. Get transfered there, wait longer
Finally found out that some tardo at the corporate store she bought the phones at never sold her the phone.
So this p...
(continues)
jestcuzzgrl

Aug 27, 2007, 7:38 PM
I wouldnt care. Well I wouldnt have said anything but prolly gave her a dirty look
Guy Montag

Aug 27, 2007, 9:23 PM
I do not open them for people. If they want to look at one, I pull out a returned or defective one that is going to be returned to Manufacturer. If they want to stick that in their ear it's at their own risk.
d3ity

Aug 28, 2007, 8:43 AM
Our return policy specifically excludes headsets. I would have mentioned the fact that since she tried the headset on, and it's not returnable, she just bought it.

If you had her account pulled up, and she refused to pay, I would have sent that information over to our billing department... and had them send her a bill for the headset. If she refused to pay... well. I'll let them handle it.
jestcuzzgrl

Aug 28, 2007, 4:55 PM
Thats mean
marenda

Aug 28, 2007, 5:14 PM
haha would you want to buy q-tips that someone had tested out?

.... didn't think so. 😉
jestcuzzgrl

Aug 28, 2007, 5:42 PM
I know but I would feel bad
frankiewawa

Aug 28, 2007, 8:55 AM
Just take the earpiece and send it back as "defective"
d3ity

Aug 28, 2007, 8:56 AM
I'd rather take the customer, put him/her in a fedex box and return them as defective.
foxiangel5

Aug 28, 2007, 9:19 AM
i have that happen all the time....IF i open the package (sometimes i just wanna say, you can see it! why do you have to hold it?!) i ALWAYS tell them, please dont put it in your ear. if they say, but i want to see if it fits right, i always tell them that if it goes in their ear they bought it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.