Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 31 replies

pass the test you get service

arsimckhoi

Aug 22, 2007, 8:50 AM
Suppose your employer made your customers pass a test to determine if they will sell them a cellphone and service. What would some of the questions be?
arsimckhoi

Aug 22, 2007, 8:56 AM
for example:

You decide to not pay the $15 for internet access on the plan but access it anyway. You will:

a. be charged per kb
b. not have to pay anything
c. be entitled to complain for hours to care reps
ajstrong

Aug 22, 2007, 9:23 AM
I like this game 😁

to access voicemail, what do you do?

a. push and hold the 1 key
b. push *86 (VZ)
c. go through the messaging functions
d. drive to a store to waste sales time of the unlucky schmo helping you for AN HOUR.
e. call care, who forwards your stupidity on down to the store, shaming them for activating such an IDIOT
f. a, b, c
g. none of the above

you have a charge for text messaging, but are illiterate. what do you do?

a. complain to the store rep that you thought all texting was free
b. stand up to the liars working for THE MAN, telling them your sweet baby would never lie to you, and your baby said he wasn't texting
c. LEARN TO READ YOUR BILL...or learn that see dick and jane run book, at least. small...
(continues)
byebyecellone

Aug 23, 2007, 2:21 AM
Do you know how to turn a cell phone on?
M15TER P1NK

Aug 22, 2007, 9:33 AM
General knowladge section.

Your car breaks down.... where do you bring it?

a . A mechanic.
b . The 3rd party dealership you purchaced the car from.
c . A corporate dealership of the car model you own.
d . try to fix it yourself then demand a new car from the corporate help line when you break it beyond repair.
BigShowJB

Aug 22, 2007, 9:39 AM
The store says Verizon, Sprint, Nextel, Alltel, or Cellular One or anything else besides AT&T, the first question you ask is:

A. Where is your iPhone?
B. Where is the FREE iPhone?
C. Do you have Rollover minutes?
D. Can I pay my Verizon bill here for my home phone?
E. Why are these ridiculous charges on my bill? I don't have a text messaging plan on my acconunt so why is there $417 in text messaging charges on my kids line?
F. The store down the street said I could get a free bluetooth for activating a phone with them, but they were out of stock and said I could get a Jawbone from you for free.
arsimckhoi

Aug 22, 2007, 9:43 AM
common sense section of quiz

You walk into a pharmacy to get something for a headache but leave mad because medicine costs $10. You see a vendor on the street selling snake oil and snails tails for $5. Which do you buy and why?

(Use of the words "Baby's daddy" constitutes and automatic fail)
foxiangel5

Aug 22, 2007, 10:07 AM
check all of the things that are bad for your phone:

_charging it (the normal amount)
_dropping it
_leaving it in the hot car
_leaving it in the refigerator
_downloading songs
_taking pictures
_giving it to your baby
_washing it in the washing machine
_dropping it in the pool/toilet/beverage
_using it as a weapon (throwing it)
_calling friends
_using it as a sex toy
_running it over with a vehicle to "see how durable it is"
_calling family
BigShowJB

Aug 22, 2007, 10:26 AM
thank you for the sex toy call back fox...
foxiangel5

Aug 22, 2007, 10:32 AM
your welcome dear 😉
foxiangel5

Aug 22, 2007, 10:11 AM
you agree to the one month trial of free Vcast service. when you get your bill, there are $200 in charges. what happened?

A. you didnt cancel the service onnce the one month trial was over
B. you downloaded ringtones
C. you downloaded mp3s
D. you canceled it after 30 days
E. none of the above
F. A, B, C
G. all of the above
arsimckhoi

Aug 22, 2007, 10:19 AM
your monthly charges are $70 and for 3 months you only pay $50. on month 4 your service is turned off because:

a. past due balance exceeds spending limit
b. cellphone companies are evil
c. their is a room full of people somewhere conspiring against your every move right now
foxiangel5

Aug 22, 2007, 10:31 AM
you have had service for 1 year, 3 months, and 14 days. when you phone breaks, you dont have insurance. you to the store and tell the rep what?

A. my phone broke i need a free one
B. i broke my phone i need to buy a new one.
C. i have been a customer for 6 years and i derserve 2 free phones a bluetooth and a car charger or ill go to someone who will appreciate my business!
D. its your fault.
ajstrong

Aug 22, 2007, 10:57 AM
you notice your phone isn't charging. you:

a. take it to the store, demanding a new free one b/c it's defective
b. wonder why the rest of the house lights/microwave/curling iron won't work, and decide to check on all those "partial payments" that seemed to keep the electric company happy...until now.
c. call CS (from the neighbors) and demand a credit for the voice calls you've missed for the past...11 hours. when you don't get your way, get snippy and threaten cancelling.
foxiangel5

Aug 22, 2007, 10:58 AM
but theres no right answer!! 🤣
expectpwnage

Aug 22, 2007, 12:04 PM
😁
welcome, to the new At&t.
ajstrong

Aug 22, 2007, 10:59 AM
there never is...there never is
Nikoletta

Aug 22, 2007, 12:48 PM
Note to self: Do not drink tasty blended beverages while reading these, IT is already mad at me for spitting all over the lst keyboard.
vzbling

Aug 22, 2007, 12:00 PM
You get your bill and on your kid's line you see a chrg of $19.99 for premium txt messaging, what is your reaction?

a. The CIA is tapping my son's phone for no apparent reason and charging me for text messaging. Take the FCC to court.

b. Sue your cellphone provider for millions and also recieve $19.99 credit on bill since your son would never downloaded such a thing as "joke of the day" to his phone.

c. Actually look at what the charge is on the bill, look through your son's phone and find said application, cancel subscription, and actually begin raising your kids to become responsible adults.
3LeggedDinosaur

Aug 22, 2007, 12:18 PM
True or False?

You drop your phone in the toilet?
You bring it into a store, hand it to a sales rep., tell them your phone doesn't work after you dropped it in the toilet?

😳
Nautic812

Aug 22, 2007, 1:01 PM
I say one of the questions would be, "Do you have common sense?" But then i'd never sell a phone.
Nikoletta

Aug 22, 2007, 1:11 PM
First we need to ask these basic questions...

2+2= _____

Spell only you first name _______________

Now Spell your last name only ___________

What is today's date? ____________

Spell Mississippi ______________

I will give you a list of numbers...

Please write the last four digits of that number here ________

What does IRS stand for? ________

Does the CIA monitor your calls or steal your mail? ____________

Are there any other government agencies out to get you and if so why and how are they proceeding? _______________

Then we can progress to more complicated questions

How do you charge your phone?

a) It comes charged, I don't need to do anything.

b) Plug it in and let it sit for five secon...
(continues)
ajstrong

Aug 22, 2007, 1:23 PM
Nikoletta said:
First we need to ask these basic questions...

2+2= _2____

Spell only you first name ____a___________

Now Spell your last name only _____a______

What is today's date? _____at 7_______

Spell Mississippi ______________ ...

I will give you a list of numbers...

Please write the last four digits of that number here __56789______

What does IRS stand for? _i rock sh!t_______

Does the CIA monitor your calls or steal your mail? __you too!?__________

Are there any other government agencies out to get you and if so why and how are they proceeding? __i'm not at liberty to say_____________

Then we can progress to more complicated questions

How do you charge your phone?

(continues)
Nikoletta

Aug 22, 2007, 1:26 PM
No. You fail, get off my stage... er out of my store! Also please deposit your drivers license in the shredder on the way out, you are too dumb to drive.
Nikoletta

Aug 22, 2007, 1:33 PM
Thank you by the way, my boss is looking at me funny because I had my head on the desk laughing so hard I was going to cry.
ajstrong

Aug 22, 2007, 2:09 PM
you're completely welcome...if only I can keep my driver's license. I had to take the test FIFTEEN TIMES!!!! that first sample question was the only one I got right, b/c the touch screen never seemed to respond to my written answers too well....
ajstrong

Aug 22, 2007, 2:11 PM
your posts are a source of enjoyment for me; I'm glad that your mood was marginally improved for a small chunk of time 😁 😎
chainsaw

Aug 22, 2007, 2:10 PM
lol this is a great thread thought I'd throw in a few...

True or False

1. Cell phones get service everywhere, and if you drop a call you can get bill credits for waising your time.

2. Cell phones are indestructible and if yours breaks it isn't your fault it is the salesmans fault because he personally made your phone.

3. If your kid drops your phone in the dog's water bowl since its not your fault the warranty should cover it.

4. The nicer you are with your salesrep and more understanding you are when you have a problem the more likely you are to be well taken care of.

5. We have the ability to track a cellphones location if you've lost it but won't because we don't care about you.

6. We get you comin' and goin'

7. ...
(continues)
biscuit

Aug 23, 2007, 5:21 PM
#6 is completely true. Just ask 95% of the elderly fellas we have in here.
Comin' and goin'
malibu_377

Aug 23, 2007, 6:11 PM
i personally love this one
cellb1tch

Aug 22, 2007, 6:21 PM
do you have a job?

if so, are you actually going to pay the bill or is it going to be sent to a collections agency (and me get a chargeback for it)?
malibu_377

Aug 23, 2007, 6:09 PM
when ur not do for an upgrade and want a new phone now for free, you...

a: agree the sales agent knows what they r talking about and wait 2 more months

b: say ur canceling and pay $175 etf and a $35 activation just to get worse service.

c: say "well fine i'll just break it and get insurance" (which later you get pissed because you don't have it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.