Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

August is sucking

kapwww

Aug 18, 2007, 1:02 PM
My August is blowing big time. People are coming in to complain about everything under the sun but nobody is buying ANYTHING.

I had a guy who wanted me to just hand him a phone without a credit check.

I had another girl who brought in a $15 Freeup card (that was obvously very old) saying that she already had $15 so I had to give her a phone to put it on. I literally laughed at here. Get back on the short bus.

Is anyone having a booming August??? I don't get it. We usually do. Right now, I can't get people in the door and the ones that do come in have a combined IQ that is still below 0.
chainsaw

Aug 18, 2007, 2:09 PM
No, august has sucked, statistically it is supposed to be the second month of the year, but so far july was much better.
foxiangel5

Aug 18, 2007, 2:47 PM
agreed....and my 12 ppoint BB deal didnt show up......that would have made my month MCUH beter...so far it blows...
satansk8

Aug 18, 2007, 2:15 PM
Mine blows, I had a 4 line add on to a single and the dumb broad had 800 dollar deposits on each. how bad does ones credit have to be to put 800 dollars a line onto an existing account. unforgiveable 😢 then all day I have to deal with my bill this my stupid phone that. no I don't want a phone my kids aren't good enough to get one. I hope their children drown them for not buying a cell phone.
Lapdog

Aug 18, 2007, 3:00 PM
I'm at 110% new acts, 117% new+ups...

and I'm on vacation starting Wednesday...
Ghosthendrikson

Aug 18, 2007, 5:14 PM
Yeah its the middle of the month and I am not liking the looks of it.

Which really sucks because I am going on Vacation at the end of September for a White Stripes concert...in Jackson Hole, Wyo. I guess I need to start saving all my pennies.
lilredhead

Aug 18, 2007, 5:52 PM
mine is great! i'm already at 100% quota and its only the middle of the month 😁
d3ity

Aug 19, 2007, 10:15 AM
August is pretty beat so far, I'm making all my numbers but for some reason I don't feel like I'm making nearly enough. Activations are few and far between, and I'm dealing with a rediculous ammount of CS issues.
BigShowJB

Aug 19, 2007, 2:01 PM
I've had a similar month compared to the rest of you so far where cS issues are ...
but i have more new lines to date this month than in the past 4 combined (to the 19th anyway) accessories are up about 40% this month over the past three though

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.