Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

I need help from Sprint CS reps PLEASE (it is long)

mooiscoow

Aug 11, 2007, 10:04 AM
My boyfriend has sprint. They decieded to renew the contract. I made the sales rep write down everything that is suppose to be on the account afterwards because his dad wanted it for his records. He got a powervision phone, so they took off the unlimited text and internet. I have it sign by the sales rep that it is to remain on the account.
So, we get the first bill for $500. His dad call them up, and he gets rude so we made him hang up and I called. They tried to make us pay it, and I said I have the paperwork sign by the sales rep tell me that it was on the account. So they take back the charges and tell me that they are sorry and they will put it on the account.
So, we get the second bill for $700. STILL NO UNLIMITED TEXT AND INTERNET....
(continues)
SprintSpeed

Aug 11, 2007, 10:07 AM
Look for Yean here at the PS. From my understanding, he shoots from the hip and is quite knowledgable of what can be done for someone in your situation.
telesales

Dec 31, 2007, 2:01 PM
To make it faster, I advice that you call customer service and tell them that you want to be connected to account services department. Accout Services department is also cancellations department. They will be able to fix your bill.
Ceriph01

Jan 1, 2008, 2:14 AM
if you want it to honestly be taken care of with verification go back to the store and have them call it in to us at nss (national sales support) then when we get it done they can view it on there screen and show it to you. also I have noticed that nss is a little more proactive then customer care. we both have the same systems and the same capabilities but for some reason I take at least two calls a day from them thnking were the only ones who can do stuff. for those of you that work for sprint I actually had a girl call today for an ensamble account wanting to verify the contract dates. her excuse "I only have csm and It doesn't tell us that" my response "funny I do to" told her to click on the billit by the price plan and she goes " oh he...
(continues)
madisongrey

Jan 1, 2008, 10:23 AM
well some people just dont know how to do thier job right, if they would have paied attention in training than they would know what to do.
Ceriph01

Jan 4, 2008, 1:16 PM
lol exactlly we had a group of those people that in training just talked and when they hit the floor didn't know anything. there all gone now lol
ReaperTut

Jan 4, 2008, 1:35 PM
i for some reason keep gettin the reps at NSS and CS that must ahve come from doin drive-thru windows or something because i say at the beginning of the conversations ALL the things i want to do, and then break it down as it needs to be. and after other sentence i swear, "is that all? or anything else?" yea, pull your head out of your butt and listen to me when i told you in the beginning i have a few things to do, insetad of calling up and racking up the que, i'll knock out two acc's at onces .. ;x
expectpwnage

Aug 11, 2007, 11:00 AM
instead of hitting "0" to speak to someone.

instantly tell the recording "i want to cancel my account"

the people in this department have Allways help me and never been rude.
lilmissqt28

Aug 11, 2007, 11:09 AM
This is the reason I canceled my account with Sprint. I would always have problems with them saying something was on my account that wasn't or one rep telling me one thing and then I get my $400 bill and that was obviously not the case. I also even had a mysterious charge of $100 for "Miscellaneous Charges" when I called, they told me, "It was a computer error." After several months of this, I finally just gave up and ported out.
BigShowJB

Aug 11, 2007, 11:24 AM
try to find a third party store and ask them to help with your bill. From my experience with both the Sprint Headset Jockeys and the reps at our third party hotline, the 3rd party has always done more than Sprint. on my own bill Sprint was going to take off about $120 of a $500 error and 3rd party got it all taken off. If you can't find any 3rd party stores, contact me, and i'll try to help
Yean

Aug 11, 2007, 12:23 PM
PM me, and I will take care of it if you don't want to deal with Sprint's customer service. I'll be more than happy to help.
kapwww

Aug 11, 2007, 1:15 PM
Port to another carrier...OR...so that Sprint reps on here don't hate me...go to a store. People on the phone have nothing to lose. The rep in the store has to get it right because if they don't, the customer knows exactly where to find them.
mooiscoow

Aug 11, 2007, 1:18 PM
I talk to my boyfriend, and he is going to give them one more try (because I argue them into giving a credit to even pay the bill for the month). I feel bad about this because working in a phone place you deal with it all the time, and I hate when it seems I am b*tchy, but first time was a mistake, after that it is war. So, if we get another $700 bill, he is porting to me at AT&T. 😁
Yean

Aug 11, 2007, 2:00 PM
Your boyfriend has no reason to call Sprint and waste his time. I can take care of this issue. No reason for you to wait and possibly wait and fight, when I can make a direct call, explain, and get the issue resolved. Just let me know, and I'll take care of your boyfriend or any other friends and family members.
mooiscoow

Aug 11, 2007, 2:01 PM
Thats fine, but I really want him to port. He doesn't even get service in his house all the time.
Yean

Aug 11, 2007, 3:27 PM
Have him check his settings, make sure his roaming is on Sprint only, and if you don't mind me asking, what kind of phone does he have? Does he use CDMA, or iDEN, or Power Source?
betty_bermuda

Aug 12, 2007, 1:45 PM
advice? get rid of sprint... 🤣
Jennyboo

Jan 1, 2008, 11:34 AM
Definitely go into a store. Then after they put the right codes in the account and get credits taken care of, have them show you that they put in on the account.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.