Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Anyone at at&t activation call center

Cellfoneslinger

Aug 5, 2007, 12:59 PM
Why is it that when my POSII system has an error and will not add a certain feature or even if my server is down and I need at add a feature will half the people from activations tell me that can't add features and tell me to call CC but the other half have no problem doing it. I'm not talking about errors becasue I forgot to take off pay per use socs I have been doing this for a while and know when it simply won't work. Does adding a feature without activation screw with your stats or whatever you call them? 🤨
cingcing

Aug 5, 2007, 1:24 PM
Because they get paid on them now. 🤣
Blumpelstiltskin

Aug 5, 2007, 5:52 PM
POS II is a pile of garbage... okay now that I've gotten that out of the way...

I'm an indirect agent as well; here is my advice.

Some reps won't add them in hopes that you will stop calling in to do so. They want the feature just as bad as you want it. If they give you a hard time on the phone in front of the customer, the next time he/she needs something they'll just call in instead of going to you.

Have you ever tried to call credit & activations to do an upgrade/activation for you? They have the ability, but some reps will tell you otherwise. You should have just hung up and called back... I know that's a bitch when you're dealing with pos II because it's a totally different department, but if it keeps your DPO (dollars pe...
(continues)
UOQuack

Aug 6, 2007, 11:40 AM
Another suggestion--get the name of every customer service rep you speak with. Report the bad ones and submit praise for the good ones to your RAE.
fozzyface

Aug 6, 2007, 1:23 PM
and don't be rude, if you really want your agent code added.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.