Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Is it wrong....

jjk85

Aug 4, 2007, 7:22 PM
if I get a great amount of pleasure telling some idiot that their phone is water damaged?? 🤤 🤤 🤤
Lapdog

Aug 4, 2007, 7:24 PM
No, not at all...

it's those little pleasures that keep this job interesting.
Animosity_Reigns

Aug 4, 2007, 7:34 PM
I like putting irate customers in time outs by putting them on hold. The pleasure derives from telling them "you need a time out" It usually works out by them hanging up. You'll get one or two that take great offense by being put in a time out and they will wait till you hop back on to tell you so. But what's nice is I always have an unlimited amount of time outs handy if the needs arise 😁
Dj Podmaster

Aug 4, 2007, 9:22 PM
its great to see the surprised look on their face, followed by the "well i never got it wet.........."
frankiewawa

Aug 5, 2007, 10:10 AM
... come in with a defective phone about 3 months old. It was really hot. He left it in his car and its been REALLY hot lately. I advised him to not leave it in the car and take it inside during the day. Then I direct him to handset exchange and hes all ok about it. THen all of a sudden its not good enough because hes "leaving for hawaii tomorrow morning at 4am". What a bunch of bull. Seriously. Lying saying you're leaving at 4am the next day isn't going to get you a phone. At least not from me. 😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.