Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

My favorite moment this year

robtheman

Aug 3, 2007, 8:14 PM
I just had a customer in my store who was out of my billing area (I'm indirect so I can't access everyone's account). They wanted to do an assumption of liability. I can't do that either so I called up customer care to get the process initiated.

Me: Hi, just need to do an assumption of liability.

Rep: Ok. Well, usually that happens at the store...

Me: Well, I'm an indirect agent so I can't actually do that.

Rep: You're indirect?

Me: Yeah.

Rep: Oh. *long pause* Is the customer there?

Me: Yeah.

Rep: Let me talk to them.

I pass the phone over. The customer talks to this rep for about 30 seconds then looks at me.

Customer: She said that you're supposed to be able to do the assumption of liability.

(continues)
frankiewawa

Aug 4, 2007, 9:56 AM
Lol. Half the time you always get some shmuck who wants to screw around and not do their job or try to send you to corporate. Hang up and call back and normally its done properly. I just think its hilarious that he said that to you over the phone... 🤣
DJ Parkay

Aug 4, 2007, 9:59 AM
Oh great, the promise of an upgrade for your efforts. Wow, how ****ing nice. Pays dick. BFD.
robtheman

Aug 4, 2007, 10:10 AM
It's not like I can do it anyway. I can't get into her account.
DJ Parkay

Aug 4, 2007, 10:13 AM
Sux to be you.
robtheman

Aug 4, 2007, 10:25 AM
Yeah, no kidding. It's a shame there's not a corporate store near me. I'd go work for them. My job would be ten times easier.
DJ Parkay

Aug 4, 2007, 10:43 AM
Probably. You'd make more money. You could also drive in to town and be a baggage handler at the airport. Only because your a simian.
robtheman

Aug 4, 2007, 10:45 AM
Getting a job as a thrower would probably be a step up in society.
DJ Parkay

Aug 4, 2007, 11:21 AM
I think you are more fit as a blower.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.