Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

Racists

chainsaw

Aug 1, 2007, 8:54 PM
So I am my store's manager. My territory manager is black. HE is a stand up guy. WE had this ex-con walk in our store today and try and get a phone. When we were running his app he was apprehensive about giving us his soc sec number and requested a full print out of the credit report. When we told him to call the credit bureau and get it because we had no way to print one out he called us liars and that he was an electrical engineer and a doctor and knows way more about the computers than we do. He said he didn't like the tone of my bosses voice( he has a deep raspy and loud voice naturally) my boss asked him to leave. As he was walking out he called him a fat n**#er. I was so shockeD!
betty_bermuda

Aug 2, 2007, 1:43 PM
OMG...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

i woulda kicked his @$$...
phoenixkitty

Aug 2, 2007, 2:17 PM
OMG.

Some people are just so inconsiderate and rude. Could have been the way he was raised too, not that it is any excuse to be a @$$hat.

><

Racist people need to be shot. ;x
mooiscoow

Aug 2, 2007, 2:21 PM
He should be happy he got to walk out the store. I hope you didn't have other customers.
chainsaw

Aug 2, 2007, 2:39 PM
lol, the funny thing is that there was a girl here trying to get a job when this all happened. I wonder if she is stil interested lol.
mooiscoow

Aug 2, 2007, 2:40 PM
Girl: "Is it okay to take back my application. I don't think this hostile enviroment is right for me."

😢
chainsaw

Aug 2, 2007, 2:42 PM
🤣
Ray

Aug 2, 2007, 2:34 PM
I discriminate against everyone equally. 🤣 Seriously though, if God can be colorblind to race, why can't we all? The last time I checked when they drew my blood for the labs, my hemoglobin was red. I'll crap some serious donkey nuggets if someone can show me a different color of hemoglobin aside from purple which basically is cells that haven't picked up oxygen yet.
chainsaw

Aug 2, 2007, 2:40 PM
So cow's blood is red. You are equal to a cow too?
mooiscoow

Aug 2, 2007, 2:41 PM
COW ARE COOL!!!

But no, unless he is hindu or is that just indians.

Sorry to all the hindus and indians out there. No disrespect.
chainsaw

Aug 2, 2007, 2:43 PM
Cow's aren't really that cool 😛
nuckingfuts

Aug 2, 2007, 4:55 PM
they taste good grilled...........
chainsaw

Aug 2, 2007, 4:55 PM
hell yeah!
Ray

Aug 2, 2007, 4:59 PM
I'm more built like a bull actually.
ChrisNess

Aug 2, 2007, 4:28 PM
I hate hate hate when people think blood is a different color when it has not gotten oxygen. It's never blue, nor is it ever purple.

Hemoglobine is made of heme and globine protein where heme is a complex of porphirine with a Fe2+ ion attached in its center and this complex gives the red color.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood »

Human blood is red, ranging from bright red when oxygenated to dark red when not. It owes its colour to hemoglobin, a metalloprotein compound containing iron in the form of heme, to which oxygen binds. There exists a popular misconception that deoxygenated blood is blue and that blood only becomes red when it comes into contact with oxygen. Blood is never blue, but veins appear blue because light is d...
(continues)
M15TER P1NK

Aug 2, 2007, 4:32 PM
FTW!

thanks... now i dont have to go on that rant.
shady24

Aug 2, 2007, 4:08 PM
like my friend always say, there's only two things i hate on this earth: racists and jews...😳
robtheman

Aug 2, 2007, 5:38 PM
I don't really like what this person did with the animation, but this is one of the greatest songs ever written. Trust me, it's relevant to the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10tMyrFy_1g »
chainsaw

Aug 2, 2007, 5:47 PM
lol, is that all dubbed in?
robtheman

Aug 3, 2007, 11:29 AM
Yeah. It's from a musical called Avenue Q. It's a shame I couldn't find an actual Avenue Q clip. It's a musical with puppets.
labellavita

Feb 14, 2008, 4:53 PM
and it works both ways. If I have one more mexican customer not answer me when I greet them, then go to one of the spanish speaking reps, then speak perfect english to them I will freak out! I lose so many sales that way. Or if I say I dont speak spanish they look at me like I just said I murdered a kitten. This sounds racist and I totally am not but this is america not mexico. I would never go to mexico and treat someone rudely because they didnt speak english. and the funny thing is that I took 2 years of spanish in high school and if the person was nice I would be more than happy to try to help them. I'm certainly not fluent but I will do my best
rico_mambo88

Feb 14, 2008, 9:13 AM
😎 😎 😎

i hate indians, arabs, africans, asians, whites, blacks, whites etc.... but most of all... i hate racists. 😁 😁 😁 😁
Bufford T. Justice

Feb 14, 2008, 10:01 AM
I hate whoever stated this bloddy thread. 🤣
Tmo Slave

Feb 14, 2008, 4:54 PM
I hate people who necro post.
Heather

Feb 14, 2008, 10:35 PM
The last time I checked electrical engineers and doctors did not build computer systems. So how long do you think he had to go to school to do that!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.