Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Whiney Kids....

cilvzwagent

Jul 25, 2007, 3:57 PM
We've all had them in store.....they go on and on throwing a fit because mommy and daddy aren't going to buy them a pink razr.

I just had this girl in my store, she's probably around 23-25 in age. She put the ability to whine to shame for the 4-7 yr olds. I've never heard someone moan and groan about every little freaking thing in my life. She kept repeating "they're like so, like plastic!" in this very annoying throaty annoying voice, you know..the ones where they say "like" every other word.

I'd rather have a store full of 7 yr olds whining because their other friends mom bought them the iPhone, than hearing this 20 something yr old girl gripe for the next 5 minutes.

Good lord.......Grow up......and get off mommy's plan alr...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Jul 25, 2007, 6:26 PM
sell her an old brick phone then if she doesn't want a so lke plastic like phone likeyalikeknowandlikeIwantitbecauseilikethink ilikederserveitlikei'mmelikeyaknowlike..... GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! PARIS HILTON MUST DIE FOR THE HELL SHE HAS WROUGHT ON THE AMERICAN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!!! which was bad enough to start with....
Foamy

Jul 26, 2007, 9:25 AM
It's not necessarily paris hilton's fault (not to say she doesn't need to be stabbed in the neck with a shishkabob skewer).

They were talking about this on the radio this morning with Lindsey Lohan's DUI again. Hilton and Lohan and the first celebrities or the newest generation. It the generation that's never told no since age 2. It's not their fault (again, still should be skewered), it's horrible parenting and the society that perpetuates it.

What all these kids need is to go back about 15-20 years and spank them for being brats, not coddle them and give them what they want so they like you and want to be your friend.
betty_bermuda

Jul 26, 2007, 5:52 PM
they are the reason abortion is still legal 😁
kapwww

Jul 27, 2007, 9:53 AM
I had a girl like that who had just graduated from college and was still on mommy's plan. She bought a pink RAZR a while ago because she just HAD to have it. She came in telling me it was a piece of crap because the screen cracked and the flip joint split and when she dropped it in the hot tub, it quick working. I checked the account and discovered she had insurance. She couldn't upgrade for another 14 months. I gave her the insurance number and she complained that they would send her the same phone. I told her it was that or full retail, then showed her the water/shock/dust phone that might stand up to her abuse. She started crying to her mom because I said she abused her phone. Her mom gave me **** while the girl was around, but wh...
(continues)
nuckingfuts

Jul 27, 2007, 10:47 AM
Well....... you know where she lives......
V4Vengeance

Aug 2, 2007, 9:43 AM
The mother's apparent inability to take charge of her child's manipulative behavior in the store proves where the problem originated. Multiply that by the billion children with whom parents like that have "enhanced" our planet over the past decade.
phoenixkitty

Aug 2, 2007, 2:37 PM
That's just unbelievable. I'm 24 and I would have never acted that way just because I didn't get something I wanted. She's old enough to have a job and should have bought it herself.

I've been working since I was 16. I mean come on, you're in your mid twenties, get a job, and pay for your own things.
mooiscoow

Aug 2, 2007, 2:39 PM
My parents have me paying for theirs and I am 19!!!!!

I hate spoiled kids.
phoenixkitty

Aug 2, 2007, 2:45 PM
o_O

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.