Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

I have a confession to make...

Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Jul 17, 2007, 9:38 PM
I... am a theif. I'm jumped ship to work for another carrier a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm in a new training class. I nearly feel guilty; but not quite.

This has to be the easiest training I've ever had. We get an hour and fifteen minute paid lunch. We leave an hour early every day and still get paid for the full eight hours. Whats so funny is that this is all the trainer's doing. Its not like we (the trainees) are sneeking out and filling out fraudulant time cards, he (the trainer) takes care of all that. Should I feel guilty? LOL. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
dilligaff1

Jul 18, 2007, 8:25 AM
Heck no!! Take it to the bank. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
p_ariel

Jul 18, 2007, 8:50 AM
AHHH OMG you're here.. yaaaay!
*coughtradercough* ๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿคฃ
just kidding i'm all over that job.. that or maybe xm radio but i have to get a lil more info on that.. ๐Ÿคจ
chaurmane

Jul 18, 2007, 8:58 AM
thats what my training was exactly like, hour and a half lunches, 4-5 breaks a day, leaving hour to two hours early. still got paid 8 hours. it was nice.
dilligaff1

Jul 18, 2007, 9:28 AM
Use to be that way here but not this time โ˜น๏ธ
p_ariel

Jul 18, 2007, 9:33 AM
yeah i remember my trainer would take off to get food and she'd come back suuuper late so we'd get extra long breaks and lunches.. it was great
or she'd let us leave and go get donuts then we'd all go to the breakroom and drink coffee and eating donuts ๐Ÿ˜

..God I miss training...
dilligaff1

Jul 18, 2007, 9:36 AM
I must be mentally ill 'cause I miss the floor. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
p_ariel

Jul 19, 2007, 8:37 AM
boy you are outta your god*mned mind!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
dilligaff1

Jul 19, 2007, 10:26 AM
I work at Where Everything Sucks Terribly dont I? AGAIN ๐Ÿ‘€
p_ariel

Jul 19, 2007, 10:28 AM
๐Ÿคฃ
apparently west people always come back one way or another.. ๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ‘€
dilligaff1

Jul 19, 2007, 10:43 AM
Sad huh ! Did read my post about "Bob" 1&2 ?
attwork

Jul 18, 2007, 5:36 PM
that just means you have a really crappy job ahead of you.

they try to make the job seem really cool at first so you reffer all your friends.....next thing you know your looking for another job. or contemplating killing yourself/the people around you.
Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Jul 18, 2007, 6:12 PM
I can see that
Nikoletta

Jul 18, 2007, 6:40 PM
Wow, that's like you just described my first like two years here in two sentences.
attwork

Jul 18, 2007, 7:09 PM
yeah....im knee deep in the sh!t right now....but im outa here at the end of the month ๐Ÿ˜
warrantyjockey

Jul 18, 2007, 8:49 PM
you will come crawling back
DJ Parkay

Jul 18, 2007, 7:13 PM
No way. Its his ass. Why do you care. You canrat him out too and get a bonus for that as well.
p_ariel

Jul 19, 2007, 8:39 AM
that's why i have yet to jump ship..
when you started telling me about the hockey or fooz ball or whatever table they have on the floor i figured its just for show..
if it sounds too good to be true.. you might wanna see if it really is.. ๐Ÿ˜•
selfishlyspoken

Jul 19, 2007, 10:32 AM
Not a chance. ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.