Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I'm so sorry care...

CestLaVie

Jul 17, 2007, 7:30 PM
I have this customer in my store who is totally tapped. She stinks like she hasn't bathed in a week, her hair is all stringy and gross and I'm pretty sure she's on drugs...not to mention the scabs all over her arms, she's in sweat pants, a sweat shirt and sneakers and it's at least 85 today. She doesn't understand why she can't upgrade her phone when the account isn't hers...the conversation went something like

Me: I'm sorry ma'am but because this account isn't in your name, you can't upgrade. However if (account holder) comes into the store or calls telesales you can upgrade that way.

Her: WHAT!?!?! I PAY THE BILL!!? (everything she says is either yelling or quiet and slurred)

Me: I'm sorry but because upgrading requires you to si...
(continues)
oudidntkn0w

Jul 17, 2007, 8:26 PM
I hate people who think they are the account holder or primary simply because "they pay the bill"
Hombre07

Jul 17, 2007, 10:29 PM
I hate people.
Trench.Coat.4.Hire

Jul 17, 2007, 10:08 PM
Sounds like a character from Trainspotting. 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.