Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Just... wow...

Nikoletta

Jul 17, 2007, 7:13 PM
Well that was just... lovely.

She wanted to know exactly what time UPS would be there to deliver. I don't know, I told her this, I said, you'd probably do better asking UPS since it's their drivers who will be coming around, they don't give us exact times.

So she asked, could I check the date for her. I said certainly, do you have your order number so I can look that up. Nope, of course not! Nobody bothers to keep track of these things... I do, I have a white-board that hangs next to my door where I write these things down and can erase when I am sure I no longer need them. So I say, well I can search by your name but it takes longer.

So I do that. Find nothing. So I say, one last option, to search by your social. She has to...
(continues)
oudidntkn0w

Jul 17, 2007, 8:34 PM
classic.
p_ariel

Jul 17, 2007, 8:43 PM
*applause* 🤣
dilligaff1

Jul 18, 2007, 10:17 PM
As soon as the driver who's sleeping in the FEDEX parking lot wakes up 😲
p_ariel

Jul 19, 2007, 8:33 AM
🤣
selfishlyspoken

Jul 19, 2007, 10:41 AM
Sometimes, they'll be out in their cars just waiting around for UPS or FedEx to deliver. I've seen them walk up to the trucks and talk to them (obviously, asking if it's there). Or they will follow them inside the door, looking over their shoulders to see what name is on the boxes as they are scanning them. 🙂

We've also had them sit down and wait. They'll keep looking out the window and sitting there like fools, even when I say that I could contact them when it arrives.

Customers are weird. 🙂
selfishlyspoken

Jul 19, 2007, 10:43 AM
... and sometimes they ask for a guarantee. 🙂

(C'mon. Children have better patience.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.