Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 46 replies

EGS vs CVS

JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 2:17 PM
The two biggest outsourcers for ATT, opinions on whose the worst, forget better, I think they are both horrible working for one of them course atm. I know there are a bunch of EGS employees on here by the post that are posted.
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 2:19 PM
cvs are a bunch of morons....i have yet to see one cvs agent that has done anything right.
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 2:30 PM
I agree, anytime i get a call after a CVS agent I usually have a hard time with the call because they tell the customer anything they want to hear just to get them off the phone, tell them they can get a blackjack for their z525a or to go to the store and pick any phone they want and call back and then I ususally get the phone call after that. I get a lot of calls about charges for exchanges that CVS has done becuase they display is cracked, hinges are broken but they fail to inform them that the phone is OOW.
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 2:33 PM
yeah, seems like some customers get cvs agents more than egs....ive talked to customers that have called in numerous times and have talked to noone but cvs agents....kinda weird, i was under the impression egs was bigger.
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 2:38 PM
So they claim EGS is bigger but I don't know Ive seen an increase in calls from CVS agents taking the calls per the notes but who knows, I know we've been in que for weeks so maybe they are pushing more to CVS
warrantyjockey

Jul 11, 2007, 2:51 PM
CVS are not trained to do the job at all a lot of EGS agent know what they are doing as long as they are not from Manila
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 2:55 PM
or an illegal mexican from rio rancho....guadelupe 🤣
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 2:58 PM
Hey I'm from Rio >.
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 2:59 PM
I think that CVS should stick with prepaid Customer Care or better yet handle all prepaid warranty issues, that would be great!
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 3:00 PM
well....sucks to be you.
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 3:03 PM
Yea out of all the Call Centers I think Rio is the worst, we have the worst equipement worst of it all, but oh well what can you do
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 3:07 PM
i would just walk around and start punching people in the back of the head..
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 5:24 PM
warrantyjockey said:
CVS are not trained to do the job at all a lot of EGS agent know what they are doing as long as they are not from Manila

😡 ei...im from manila and im doing my job right! and i even get loads of commendation from cust's and have perfect evals! i do agree that some new hires here are stupid and are not that good in speaking english with an american accent, but i dont agree, as a tenured agent, that all agents from manila dont know what they are doing! a lot of us here are good 😛 some of us tenured agents are still on our probationary period and we are already up for promotion...hehehe 🙂
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 5:34 PM
par_slim said:
warrantyjockey said:

😡 ei...im from manila and im doing my job right! and i even get loads of commendation from cust's and have perfect evals! i do agree that some new hires here are stupid and are not that good in speaking english with an american accent, but i dont agree, as a tenured agent, that all agents from manila dont know what they are doing! a lot of us here are good 😛 some of us tenured agents are still on our probationary period and we are already up for promotion...hehehe 🙂

i know your just sticking up for your fellow phi...
(continues)
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 5:41 PM
attwork said:
par_slim said:
warrantyjockey said:

i know your ju
(continues)
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 5:46 PM
JayNSilentBob said:
attwork said:
par_slim said:
warrantyjockey said:

😡 ei...im from manila and im doing my job right! and i even get loads of commendation from cust's and have perfect evals! i do agree that some new hires here are stupid and are not that good in speaking english with an american accent, but i dont agree, as a tenured agent, that all agents from manila dont know what they are doing! a lot of us here are good 😛 some of us tenured agents are still on our probationary period and we are already up for promotion...h
(continues)
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 5:52 PM
why arent you able to give out info to other people?....because it makes att/warranty dept look bad when they are outsourcing jobs to manila....might sound bad, but its the truth....thats why you tell people your from baseline pheonix az.

by the way....why dont you guys use call tracker? ive seen some of you use it but only 5% of the time.
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 5:55 PM
i do! hehehe some newbies dont, others dont have complete systems...hehehe supid i.t.! 😁 well its cingular policy not to divulge those...thats cingy! hehehe gotta hurry, im on callout mode
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 6:06 PM
oh well....we will all be fired by tomorow anyway for posting all this garbage.....i for one cant wait. 😁
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 5:52 PM
attwork said:
par_slim said:
warrantyjockey said:

i know your ju
(continues)
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 4:15 PM
WOOT CVS just gave me a 90 min sup call......telling people they dont need the phone available to do a warranty exchange....thanks guys!
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 5:25 PM
EGS rocks! 😁
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 5:36 PM
par_slim said:
EGS rocks! 😁

no they dont....they are better than cvs....but far from rocking.
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 5:41 PM
hahaha...just sucking up dude! 😁
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 5:47 PM
u got ur EGS knee pads on or what 🤣 🤣
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 5:53 PM
hehehe, nope, but i do have the elbow pads and helmet...hehehe 🤣 🙄
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 5:57 PM
can you go smack the QA agents please 🤣 🤣 🤣 :lol 🤣
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 6:04 PM
would love to...but they give me high grades...next time they give me a mark down, ill love to do that! hehehe 🤣
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 6:14 PM
me as well i get 100% all the time but still just smack them for me 🤣
par_slim

Jul 11, 2007, 6:23 PM
hehehe ok! just for the fun of it...the next time i see one, ill smack their faces red! 🤣
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 6:27 PM
oh well....we will all be fired by tomorow anyway for posting all this garbage.....i for one cant wait. 😎
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 7:06 PM
And they can link it to us how? They can't 🤣 🤣 and besides they authorize us to use phonescoop 🤣 🤣 🤣
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 7:09 PM
but they dont authorize us to talk about egs being associated with att....in fact its against policy.
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 7:10 PM
i havent said anything in regards to that just egs vs cvs 👀
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 7:11 PM
they would have ways of finding out whos posting....wouldnt be easy for them, but they could.
JayNSilentBob

not unless they are shadowing your PC at the time that you do it otherwise...good luck to them
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 7:12 PM
you said
egs vs cvs
The two biggest outsourcers for ATT

😲 👀
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 7:17 PM
but i never said for what company, you did 😁 😁 😁
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 7:27 PM
YOU said outsourcers FOR ATT.... 🤣
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 7:38 PM
ya i just went thru and seen that, but my agreement i signed was for Cingular not ATT so theres my loophole 🤣
warrantyjockey

Jul 11, 2007, 7:17 PM
they are shadowing you right now Jay did you just see your mouse move
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 7:19 PM
oh well wouldnt be the first time....come fire me please!!!!!!!!!!! I just waved at IT
warrantyjockey

Jul 11, 2007, 7:20 PM
IT just flipped you off they hate you you will have your walking papers by tomorroow
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 7:25 PM
No my IT people love me so I have no worries 🙄
attwork

Jul 11, 2007, 7:28 PM
i hope they fire you.....damn jockey. 😈
warrantyjockey

they are watching you you are fired right now
JayNSilentBob

Jul 11, 2007, 7:12 PM
warrantyjockey said:
they are watching you you are fired right now

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!! I used all my PTO anyway so I'm good

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.