Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Help Me....

lexi0707

Jul 10, 2007, 4:25 PM
I'm working by myself all day and of course we are busy. But its mainly customer service stuff. It would be different if I was making money. Oh well, only an hour and a half left.
Sprint_nextel82

Jul 10, 2007, 7:22 PM
I can relate with your story. I'm with sales but our calls are turning more into cust care.
And how can we make money out of it then when we have quotas that are unreachable

I might as well start memorizing, " I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough..."

how would you like being paid less than a dollar for a sale and to get that you must reach 130 new lines in a 1000 calls.

Possible if not for most customers who just dial our number without thinking what department they want to talk to with
JayNSilentBob

Jul 10, 2007, 7:25 PM
Exactly, we get many calls every day that have nothing to do with warranty issues, but for some reason we get them in our que, so much fun
Sprint_nextel82

Jul 10, 2007, 8:18 PM
And we are located offshore so besides being discriminated, this is too much.

We are not hoping to get the same commissions as our brothers and sisters stateside enjoy but don't they know the word "MOTIVATION"

with the new setup we have right now, its demotivating actually, it would have been better not to have commissions at all.
Nikoletta

Jul 10, 2007, 7:26 PM
Hehe, ours is just as bad.

If you don't make at least a 20% sales rate (so 20 sales for every 100 calls) you pretty much don't get paid at all on your sales.

That's why I left the sales department and came to accessories... we're not commission at all, so we don't get anything for our sales and we don't really care, we have a slightly higher base pay which is, for me, much better.
Sprint_nextel82

Jul 10, 2007, 8:07 PM
After a week of this new rules I gave up trying, before I can beat that easily, I average more than 130 monthly with 13% conversion but now with these new rules everybody is just manipulating their calls so its useless.

This is something that hard work alone can't overcome. It is so unfair when others manipulate the system and get away with it.

If you can't join them, then be one of them

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.