Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

great way to start the day...

kapwww

Jul 9, 2007, 8:46 AM
I pull in 20 minutes before the store opens and there are 2 people sitting in their cars waiting. As I walk up, they get out and follow me to the door. I explain to them that I have certain things I have to do to get the store ready for the day and as soon as I'm done, I'll help them. I wasn't even going to be a jerk and make them wait outside.

The one lady says "I just need a prepay phone. That should only take 2 minutes". I told her that was great and all, but I couldn't do anything until the store was set to be open. She got all huffy and sat at the desk with a nasty look on her face.

The other guy sitting here is in all the time to complain about everything. He especially likes to threaten to take his numbers to Nextel b...
(continues)
chkchkchk

Jul 9, 2007, 9:29 AM
Here's hoping that the rest of the day is filled with polite and understanding customers!

(we can all dream, right?)
Nikoletta

Jul 9, 2007, 10:24 AM
What are you smoking and why aren't you sharing?
chkchkchk

Jul 9, 2007, 11:46 AM
Nikoletta said:
What are you smoking and why aren't you sharing?

Its Monday, everyone. It only gets better from here..

Seriously, though, I've decided not to care today.
chainsaw

Jul 9, 2007, 10:54 AM
🤣
that sucks!
betty_bermuda

Jul 9, 2007, 10:57 AM
what gets me is that customers don't appreciate that you are doing them a FAVOR!
UOQuack

Jul 9, 2007, 3:24 PM
That's exactly why I never let people in my store before opening time. They are impatient, rude, and technically a security risk. Nobody gets in before open, nobody gets in after close.
lefteyeiu2006

Jul 9, 2007, 4:07 PM
UOQuack said:
That's exactly why I never let people in my store before opening time. They are impatient, rude, and technically a security risk. Nobody gets in before open, nobody gets in after close.

Security alone is why I would never have let them in to begin with.

You never know if one of those crazy fcks has a gun!
foxiangel5

Jul 9, 2007, 5:00 PM
yeah the gunmen have to wait til open like everyone else
UOQuack

Jul 9, 2007, 5:03 PM
When I was a young'in working in pizza delivery, I had a guy answer the door with a gun in his hand. He thought I was a robber come to steal his money or something. The drunk fool had passed out after ordering his pizza and forgot that he had ordered it! Fortunately he was a happy drunk; I even got a big fat tip out of the deal.
lefteyeiu2006

Jul 9, 2007, 10:17 PM
Whoa! I woulda just ate the pizza and ran to find a new job...
64kwireless

Jul 9, 2007, 7:51 PM
holy shat........... nextel is only 2 year contract. *** that guy. . . . im sorry to hear such a terrible story so early in the day..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.