Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

ATTN Idiots

M15TER P1NK

Jul 5, 2007, 11:57 AM
If you call me and ask where my store is and you arent coming from the direction i take to work then i cant help you... i dont live where i work... i... in fact live 25 miles north of where i work... no where near here... if you then insist on keeping me on the phone and give me a play by play of your turn by turn and ask me for directions... i WILL just get you lost... youre an idiot for asking me to help you after i told you directly i dont live here i dont know how to get you here unless youre coming from my house... in which case we have bigger problems then you finding the store... such as wtf were you doing at my house...

Cellfoneslinger

Jul 5, 2007, 12:10 PM
🤣 Why don't you quit your job if you hate it so much you have to come on here and cry about it like a little girl. I hate people in general but Im nice to my customer because they make me money. They can be half retarded, they can be shoving their fat faces with fries from the food court while they suck down a massive milk shake. They may be dumb but they buy phone, in turn padding my pockets with money. So cheer up mister pinkie, put on a fake smile and go sell something, customers can do alot worse things then ask for direction (which by the way is a perfectly reasonable thing to call the store for)
OfAMightDivine

Jul 5, 2007, 12:39 PM
Well, seems like someone's panties got all knotted up 😢 If you don't like what's posted, feel free not to post. All he was doin was venting. (which by the way is a perfectly reasonable thing to post in this forum) Lighten up.
Grim Reaper

Jul 5, 2007, 12:50 PM
ZING! 😈
Cellfoneslinger

Jul 5, 2007, 2:21 PM
I was venting as well. I was also agreeing with him about how annoying customers can be. If someone can't handle all the ridiculously dumb people that inhabit the malls there is always manual labor. I am a salesman, I love to argue so I hope everyone can handle a little friendly banter... 😛
foxiangel5

Jul 5, 2007, 2:39 PM
i sell stuff too...i used to love to argue....because of selling phones to indiot people, arguing gives me a headache becasue these people are too dumb to comprehend the flaws in their argument.
M15TER P1NK

Jul 5, 2007, 12:51 PM
?

k... um... noob... this is what this forum is for... complaining... stfu or gtfo...
nuckingfuts

Jul 5, 2007, 1:08 PM
Perfect solution..................... just make something up........ they'll get lost and if you are lucky, just go back home.........

😛
krickt

Jul 5, 2007, 1:12 PM
lol, I tell people we are on the corner of ___________ and _____________ if you can't find either of those streets, you have bigger problems than a cell phone rep can help you with. And it is perfectly unreasonable for me to know how to get from anyone's house to here.

You would think there would be a way to txt your location to somebody and get directions to wherever.... Oh wait....
eyesis

Jul 5, 2007, 4:52 PM
Why do YOU have to be mister pink?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.