Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

"Well You've just sealed the deal."

Nikoletta

Jun 27, 2007, 7:22 PM
Bah. Piss off jerkweek.

He was told by the idiots at Care to call Accessories and we could give him a free car charger and a battery instead of them giving him some minutes.

Now what I'm reading into all of this, based on what he said, is that he's pissed and moaned a lot and we've tried many times to pacify him by offering him bonus minutes or text messages. He plays the system a lot.

Well we can't, it's not an option, and for a guy who comes off the way this @$$clown did I wouldn't even if it were an option. Just because you feel entitled does not mean you are, you're just a spoilt brat.

So apparently when he's out of contract he's going to cancel his line and go to another provider who knows how to treat customers right. A...
(continues)
mallbound

Jun 27, 2007, 7:28 PM
Hmm so the Big Pink way of doing things is to send any irate customer to the accessory department, in particular to Nikoletta. While you other post about shipping is true, it does seem they have a very accurate way of transferring mostly idiots, pissed off idiots, and the "he got screwed" guys to you. Maybe the call routers and shippers need to get together...
loveface1106

Jun 27, 2007, 7:29 PM
They want you to do everything. They think once they call somewhere and whomever picks up the phone is "the all knowing one" and has answers to everything! People just haven't learned yet. Just like when we pick up the phone and like I said expect us to know all the answers and we don't we are only trained for certain things because of our incapability to learn. (not all just the recently dumbfounded people) Not calling you dumb at all. Just making a statement.
blizone

Jun 27, 2007, 7:30 PM
Did you just call nikoletta a dumb blonde biatch!!!!??? 😳
Nikoletta

Jun 27, 2007, 8:07 PM
I'm a brunette, all the way down. 😉
OfAMightDivine

Jun 27, 2007, 10:48 PM
Prove it 🤣 😛 🤤 j/k! (unless...)
loveface1106

Jun 28, 2007, 9:03 AM
NO! I was not calling her that. Just making a statement. Will you read the darn post?! 😳 I need sleep. Sorry!
WhoDey

Jun 28, 2007, 8:16 PM
OfAMightDivine said:
Prove it 🤣 😛 🤤 j/k! (unless...)

lol.. id actually give my email out if that were the case
d3ity

Jun 28, 2007, 2:43 PM
I think i figured it out for you Nikoletta.

You need to have your boss install a second phone line that dumps straight to an answering machine right next to you. That way, when a customer calls in asking for something either free or rediculous, you can simply transfer them to the free and rediculous department... IE, that answering machine.

When you're bored, you can just play back the messages they leave and post on here about them instead of actually having to deal with the morons.
ATTMark

Jun 28, 2007, 2:47 PM
i love customers . they are so dumb. "ive been a loyal customer for 9 months and have paid my 39.99 bill on time , you owe me....wtf you dont get a free car for making your car payments on time....dumb morons.
d3ity

Jun 28, 2007, 2:59 PM
I heard a rumor, not sure if it's true... but seemed interesting and plausable.

Volvo will apparently give you a BRAND new car if you manage to put over 1,000,000 miles on your volvo... I don't think a volvo would last for a million miles anymore at least, but still...food for thought.
ATTMark

Jun 28, 2007, 3:01 PM
well if a customer puts a million hours on a phone , their next ones on me......
cilvzwagent

Jun 28, 2007, 4:11 PM
That'd take 114 years......think a phone could last that long??? Not to mention the customer?

My guess......it wouldn't be a Motorola....well unless it's someone who still has a StarTac..
betty_bermuda

Jun 29, 2007, 10:13 AM
excellent idea...i think i want one of those!
M15TER P1NK

Jun 28, 2007, 3:24 PM
Not-it on him porting to sprint...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.