Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Im sorry i dont follow

M15TER P1NK

Jun 22, 2007, 11:07 AM
c - what are you gonna do when the iPhone comes out?
m - um... im sorry im not sure what you mean were not going to carry it... so im not all that concerned with it...
c - well evereyone is going to switch to at&t to get it so youll be out of a job...
m - ๐Ÿคจ i really dont think thatll be the case
c - well i guess youll just find out

hmm... wouldnt that be novel... say everyone did switch... and actually paid 600 or 800 + deposit for a iPhone... it would be like a whole month with no customers... a vacation... until evereyone realized that its not broadband... or that once theirs broke theres no warentee or insurance option so they have to drop another half g on a new one...

so it would work out that we both get a 1 month vacation...
(continues)
Wireless Buddy

Jun 22, 2007, 11:20 AM
What I can't stand is the ads on TV for the iPhone. The latest one, the one advertising YouTube, makes it seem like the iPhone is the ONLY phone available that can play YouTube videos. All Vcast Verizon phones can, as well as smartphones.

Geez, do I hate Apple...

But yeah, this summer I'm going to be chillin' at the AT&T store, watching retards coming back with broken iPhones and having to pay a lot for a new one. Those kinds of people are not meant to have anything more than a basic camera phone, if that.
Nikoletta

Jun 24, 2007, 2:43 PM
It's going to be very funny for those of us who don't work with them...

Those that do work there are probably dreading it...
cellb1tch

Jun 22, 2007, 11:36 AM
I WOULD LOVE A MONTHS VACATION!!! I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET ONE ANY OTHER WAY!!!
Wireless Buddy

Jun 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
Haha, you wouldn't get one anyway. You'd still have to show up at work, just wouldn't actually sell anything (that being the extreme).
oudidntkn0w

Jun 24, 2007, 12:33 PM
I, too, am scared for at&t. No insurance on the iphone, what happens when someone dummy actually dumps it in water or smashes the screen? Im scared for the rep who has deal with that and the super mad custy. How will they handle buying the phone in the future? will there be a full retail option, or would they have to buy the phone again with another 2 year extension.
iRawesome

Jun 24, 2007, 12:45 PM
Which is why...

Cingular sucks.
oudidntkn0w

Jun 24, 2007, 3:05 PM
now now, lets be correct here..

AT&T sucks ๐Ÿคฃ

its not 'one singular sensation' anymore ๐Ÿ™„
iRawesome

Jun 24, 2007, 3:12 PM
Okay, AT&T sucks.

Mr. T pities it.

Chuck Norris roundhouses it.

The Terminator will NOT be back for it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.