Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Free upgrade to a iPhone

cuckingcrazy

Jun 14, 2007, 4:12 PM
God I love this a custy comes and said do you have the iPhone. I told the custy not to june 29th. Custy said ok. He told me that he wanted his free upgrade to the iPhone. 🤣 god right in your dreams custy.
robtheman

Jun 14, 2007, 4:20 PM
I have a feeling there will be a lot of people irritated when they find out they actually have to pay for the iPhone.
DJ Parkay

Jun 14, 2007, 6:07 PM
I want a free upgrade to a jPhone. Got those?
BigShowJB

Jun 14, 2007, 8:26 PM
they have only had their current phone four months too right?
jarcher2828

Jun 14, 2007, 9:28 PM
...THEY HAVE TO SHELL OUT SERIOUS $$$$ 🤣
M15TER P1NK

Jun 15, 2007, 11:40 AM
all cell phones are free... you didnt know that... crazy... who ever heard of paying for a cell phone... those prices on the tags are just for show... let you know what you arent paying for a phone... geez...

pay for a cell phone...

pssh...

🙄
T-Mob

Jun 24, 2007, 9:35 AM
The combination of free phones and the general publics sense of entitlement is a dangerous combination. My parents or grandparents generation did not get anything for free. Heck my grandmother told me about this place that gave free ice water back in the thirties, and that was really impressive. I got my dad set up recently and he could not fathom not having too pay for the phone. Once this industry started including phones with plans (cuz nothing is FREE) it was straight down hill. If you are giving me a free camera phone why cant I have that one with the MP3 player for free. Ok I got that, now why can't I have that Blackberry for free. Vicious cycle, and it will never get better. Free phones and the polar ice caps, we have gone to f...
(continues)
oudidntkn0w

Jun 24, 2007, 11:51 AM
you should have little iphone dummys and give them that, say the only free iphone i can give you is this one.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.