Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I need advice

Jun 13, 2007, 10:28 PM
this will be my fourth post on this board in an hour, all of them have been ranting about customers.

Needless to say I am getting burnt out on dealing with these people everyday. It is making me crazy and it is showing at work. I had a customer tell me "You really look like you hate being here" earlier this week and I told her that I did. She is a nice lady that I have helped before and she gave me a little bit of advice. Regardless, I am still feeling very defeated and exhausted.

Answering the same stupid questions and dealing with the same complaints and crazy people has just worn me out.

The truth is I am looking for other employment opportunities. Ones that don't deal with retail stores and stupid customers. Unfortunatly...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Jun 13, 2007, 10:38 PM
I enjoyed selling cars while I was doing that, but i had a lot of good people around me that made it fun to e at work and i really learned a lot while i was doing it.

Jun 13, 2007, 10:41 PM
I always thought a lot of people looked at me the same way they look at car salesman. Mainly because they always try to haggle which gets annoying.
BigShowJB

Jun 13, 2007, 11:06 PM
but in car sales, there actually is room to haggle ... and you can get a uge commission check if you sell 10 units in a month.

My personal best single car commision is almost $1500. A friend of mine mad $6000 off of one sale. and as a tip if you go into car sales .. used gets better commission than new in most cases
Talkabout-Allen

Jun 14, 2007, 10:03 AM
You have got to have fun with it. When you are feeling down and depressed, it makes your co-workers feel the same way. What you have to do is find the fun in your job, just like you use to!
d3ity

Jun 14, 2007, 10:43 AM
It helps to have a rather dark sense of humor.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.