Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

you will not believe this..

foxiangel5

Jun 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
i was helping a women with an upgrade and she wants to keep her really old plan...well i couldnt with the new phone....i was going through everything and she decided to call customer service form my phone to ask them if she had insurance...which she had something that didnt show up on my system. then the cs agent told her that they have plans for 300 min (which i dont have since im an indirect) the agent on me on the phone, wanting the info on the phone she was gonna get from me, and i said, is this going in your system and your credit, he said yes and i said then i cant help you. hes like shes right there why wouldnt you help her? im like, first of all, you stole my sell and second of all i cant sell a phone with out plan. i gave her ba...
(continues)
d3ity

Jun 12, 2007, 11:34 AM
This would be why I hate calling CS about this sort of stuff.

I only put the customer on the line with CS if it's absolutley nessacary. If it shows up they have an old plan, I will try to keep it for them, but if it's rediculously old, I will tell them they have no other option. Because, as far as I'm concerned, the lower plans that CS offers people do not exist.
Foamy

Jun 12, 2007, 12:18 PM
I'm able to offer the 300 minute plan and I'm an agent. I wonder why you wouldn't be able to.

Here's what you should've done. Sign her up on the lowest plan you can. Then call CS and have them change the plan to the 300.
Lapdog

Jun 12, 2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah, even though I'm direct, I would have suggested that!
foxiangel5

Jun 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
i tried....
nuckingfuts

Jun 12, 2007, 2:12 PM
That sucks, I would have just told her I could do it........ even if I couldnt, let her call customer care and complin when she gets her bill, they can fix it then
jarcher2828

Jun 13, 2007, 9:21 PM
No, That is the exact reason why peoplke hate indirects...What company do you sell?
StarryNight

Jun 12, 2007, 12:29 PM
I had a similar issue yesterday with a customer:

A girl came into my store with a phone she bought at our kiosk. The rep at the kiosk told her that Sprint would work where she lives. It doesn't. She's been back to the mall (an hour and a half drive for her) FOUR TIMES trying to return the phone and get a Nextel phone that WILL work. The rep has told her every time that their "systems are down" (meanwhile, her 14-day return period lapses). The last time she went in, she was on the phone with CS and the woman was telling her that she could do the Sprint to Nextel port for her, and she'd just have to go exchange the phone. She walked up to the kiosk still on the phone with CS, and told the rep she wanted to exchange, and that CS would take c...
(continues)
foxiangel5

Jun 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
the thing that made me mad is that the cs rep just took it...i told her that i could give her the lowest plan i had which she accepted, she called customer service to ask about insurance on her old phone...i heard her ask...the cs rep couldnt find the info either and, knowing she was at a kiosk, proceed to sell her, getting the sal because he was able to offer the plan she wanted...i told her that i could get it switched for her but she would have to sign this one today....the rep even asked me for the esn on the phoen she was gonna get from me so she could ahve it today...i told him no! not only was that a prick move, but i cant sell phones without contracts...hes like, why/. im like cuz you took my sale and i cant do it! so when she got ...
(continues)
oneday

Jun 13, 2007, 12:18 AM
🙂 keep on smiling , and send a nasty email to the cs,s boss . Keep to the facts but make sure you give all the details , I had a similer problem last week , and I got a nice grovely note and the spive that i would have made .
Talkabout-Allen

Jun 12, 2007, 2:14 PM
Call you indirect agent. If the cs rep stole it from you they can put in a commission adjustment. That way you still get paid for the sale, and the cs rep did all the work.
kapwww

Jun 13, 2007, 9:06 AM
Wow. I had a great deal of trouble getting through that one. I hate it when someone gets you so ticked off you have trouble typing.
frankiewawa

Jun 13, 2007, 9:20 AM
LOL. I was gonna say, hit spell check, but I'll let you take care of that. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.