all discussions

show all 10 replies

Some more indirect hating

DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 4:39 PM
Lets hear some more hating on indirects
bdizzle

Jun 10, 2007, 4:45 PM
As an indirect manager, what I hate, is every pay period I am fighting for my correct compensation, and my reps correct compensation. In order to motivate sales reps, I still have to act like everything is okay, and that I enjoy working for the company. It is rough when every paycheck is missing something though
kapwww

Jun 10, 2007, 7:50 PM
I work for one and have nothing to hate. I know very well that many of the indirects suck. I just happened to find one of the best. My fear is that if I ever move, I might be stuck trying to work for corp.
DJ Parkay

Jun 14, 2007, 5:36 PM
bump
chainsaw

Jun 14, 2007, 5:52 PM
I hate the fact that I can't do near as much as a corp store can do and care sends people into my store thinking we are COR. Then it makes me, COR, and care look stupid for wasting people's time. I also hate that COR can sell things for any price they want these days and my company holds me hostage on all prices. But to say that indirect stores suck is unfair we are always complimented on being nicer and more helpful than most COR stores.
DJ Parkay

Jun 14, 2007, 5:55 PM
BS and for my carrier its to opposite. indirects can budge on prices and we cant. Go corporate!
chainsaw

Jun 14, 2007, 6:00 PM
see it used to be the same with us. then I guess corp lost so much business to us they just started giving everything away for dirt cheap. it is frustrating to say the least.
DJ Parkay

Jun 14, 2007, 6:05 PM
Well its definitely not the corporate I work for. WE get nibbled away at by the indirect slobs all the time.
Mr. Pickman

Jun 15, 2007, 12:59 PM
Dude, Being frustrated is one thing, but you're just being a jerk for the sake of whining. Seriously, if you have a problem, you can vent, but this kind of unbridled hatred can't be mentally productive. Just chill and remember, paaaaycheck. 🙂
Foamy

Jun 15, 2007, 1:04 PM
He's just a jackass for the sake of being a jackass.

I'm not entirely sure he even works in the industry, and that he's not some 12 year old kid playing around online laughing and jerking off in his mothers basement.

And if he does work in the industry, he really needs to stop drinking the kool aid.
frankiewawa

Jun 15, 2007, 1:54 PM
My words exactly. This kid is a donkey. bitch bitch bitch all day long. Lets start up a new thread entitled "some more DJ Pargay hating"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.