Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 54 replies

Brain Dead abusive retard ashole Customers

oneday

Jun 9, 2007, 12:11 AM
😈 😈 đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ đŸ‘ŋ
ok , me a pretty leavel headed kind of guy , can deal with most situations ok without phisical or mental scars but this guy takes the cake . He comes in and asks for the cheapist nokia phone that he can put a sim card in , I look at the sim and tell him that all our pre paid ( therefore cheep ) are locked to an other carrier , and possiably he would be better going to that companys store ( oppisite mine 10 feet away , not kidding ). he replyed "is my money no f##king good you c##t and then spat in my face .
Me , stunned silence and a what the hell happened look on my face .
he turns around , grabs his girls freinds drink and for good measure throws it at me .
Me , still stunded silence bu...
(continues)
d3ity

Jun 9, 2007, 8:57 AM
Wait a minute... He actually spat in your face?

Heh, that guy would not be leaving my store until the EMTs carried him out. I'm pretty sure in Texas that's grounds for shooting someone...

Either way, customer or not, I would have leveled that guy right in front of his girlfriend.
krickt

Jun 9, 2007, 9:19 AM
I'm almost positive that it is grounds for shooting someone in Texas (you need very little justification to shoot anybody in Texas legally). I'm a gal, and I would have leveled the guy!
betty_bermuda

Jun 9, 2007, 12:55 PM
ditto! i might have hit his girl too for not stopping him or at least apologizing...
d3ity

Jun 9, 2007, 12:58 PM
I probably would have hit on her just to make sure his ego was just as bruised as his face.
betty_bermuda

Jun 9, 2007, 1:05 PM
lmao...i don't hit on girls...now had he been gay i would have hit on his boyfriend..lol
d3ity

Jun 9, 2007, 1:16 PM
Bieng blessed with a Y chromosome, I am generally allowed to hit on girls. For you, it might have been...slightly awkward to hit on his girlfriend.
betty_bermuda

Jun 9, 2007, 4:31 PM
lmao...yeah
BigShowJB

Jun 9, 2007, 11:25 PM
although it may have proved a point
skippyvan

Jun 13, 2007, 11:38 AM
I would have taken her out to a nice seafood dinner and then never called her again
shady24

Jun 9, 2007, 9:00 AM
I admire you. He never would have left my store alive.
M15TER P1NK

Jun 9, 2007, 9:15 AM

yeah i have five witnesses that would say he tripped and fell through one of the glass panes that make up the front wall of my store...

oh... the boot marks on his face? i was rushing over to help him... slipped on glass... and accidently placed my foot on it...
d3ity

Jun 9, 2007, 9:24 AM
Yeah, I don't think management would do more than make you pay for the replacement window. Store windows can be expensive... But just for the sheer oppertunity to put some prick like that through one, I'd gladly let my boss eat my next paycheck.
d3ity

Jun 9, 2007, 9:26 AM
Ahem, let me ammend that. That would be assuming you work for a small business like an agent. Corporate might decide to have your ass for something like that.
M15TER P1NK

Jun 9, 2007, 10:12 AM
hey... i have wittnesses... he tripped... thats an insurance claim for the window.
d3ity

Jun 9, 2007, 10:38 AM
Did you see that customers! FRAUD! He put my hand on the back of his head and then beat his own face through the window! He's trying to pull some insurance fraud scam!
M15TER P1NK

Jun 9, 2007, 11:28 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ
Lapdog

Jun 9, 2007, 9:37 AM
While it's an interesting story, two words for you when your title is "Brain Dead abusive retard ashole Customers": spell check
PhoneyName

Jun 9, 2007, 5:28 PM
I only see one typo, and it's pretty much necessary... am i missing something?
frankiewawa

Jun 9, 2007, 6:09 PM
Maybe it's time you go back to english class too. 😁
Lapdog

Jun 9, 2007, 6:15 PM
oneday said:
leavel phisical cheapist cheep possiably oppisite replyed freinds stunded

I'm sorry you need the help as well. I count 9...
Lapdog

Jun 9, 2007, 6:16 PM
enough said?
PhoneyName

Jun 9, 2007, 6:27 PM
Sorry, by your post I thought you were only referring to his spelling in the title... 🤭
oneday

Jun 11, 2007, 8:44 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ , well i never thought that my little story would degenerate into a spelling bee, but it was fun to read your posts . To all those people who had better things to do than spell check my post , you have my love ( take it when you can get it as my gradmother used to say ) , to the spell and gramer Nazis well i hope you have a good day as well , just not as good as mine . Peter . Ps for those people who want to contact me in real life you can on kaplinpeter@yahoo.com.au
Lapdog

Jun 11, 2007, 10:53 PM
Why do people get peeved wheneevr someone mentions spelling or grammer. If it's not correct, it's not correct. If it's that difficult to use the proper spelling and grammer, then why write anything. Why not just use grunts, like the cavemen opf yore.

I expect proper spelling from my 4 kids, at least I should expect it from adults.
oneday

Jun 11, 2007, 11:09 PM
been told , will keep my head down and my spelling correct . ☚ī¸
Lapdog

Jun 12, 2007, 8:56 AM
Wasn't meaning to piss anyone off, just...it's part of the language we speak...typos are one thing, but blatent spelling and grammer errors are or at least should be avoided...

Good Day, Mate!
oneday

Jun 12, 2007, 7:00 PM
All good , this will be my last week on this site for i have a new job , not in this industry . So thanks for keeping me sane , Peter
warrantyjockey

Jun 12, 2007, 8:48 PM
i feel bad for you man you handled it well as far as the spelling and grammer nobody is perfect and nobody should have to put with the abuse you did
Lapdog

Jun 12, 2007, 8:55 PM
warrantyjockey said:
i feel bad for you man you handled it well as far as the spelling and grammer nobody is perfect and nobody should have to put with the abuse you did

Abuse???

I would hope you're not being serious.

Look, you posted without mispelling anything...
frankiewawa

Jun 9, 2007, 1:26 PM
Phonescoop puts the "check spelling" button at the bottom of the reply section for a reason. So use it. Secondly this story sounds like bull, but if it really happened, that sucks for you. I take it you work at a mall?
oneday

Jun 11, 2007, 9:09 PM
Yes it happened , yes i work in a mall , and i have been in retail for 15 years and have had my share of bad customers but this one took the cake . peter
DJ Parkay

Jun 9, 2007, 6:05 PM
Are you for real? What did you do to piss this guy off? You must be leaving something out...
Lapdog

Jun 9, 2007, 6:17 PM
Thanks for watching out for the old guys Frankie!
DJ Parkay

Jun 9, 2007, 6:22 PM
Just because I smell like a hospital doesn't mean I am old!
frankiewawa

Jun 9, 2007, 6:35 PM
The grammar police must stick together. Even if it means sponge baths... 🤤
oneday

Jun 11, 2007, 9:12 PM
Yes my friend , and the only thing that i have left out was the feeling of helpless rage that i went through and the 45 mins that i spent giving my statenent to the police .
64kwireless

Jun 9, 2007, 6:25 PM
*** that guy.... good job on your composure though.
kapwww

Jun 10, 2007, 8:15 PM
He'll get a phone call and some anal abuse if he's that much of a schmo.
Heather

Jun 12, 2007, 10:10 AM
I have had my share of those customers. One Launched a phone at me when I was 6 months pregnant! (because I could not activate a non E911 complient phone) Those Big old Nokias hurt! đŸ˜ĸ
And one yelled at me, throught his phone at me broke it, then told me I needed to replace his phone because it was my fault it broke because I made it so he had to through it at me! Then he came back to the store later and apoligized!
👀
Heather

Jun 12, 2007, 10:17 AM
The second one was because I wouldn't give him a free battery because he had water damage.
getsome

Jun 12, 2007, 7:11 PM
lets see a case number....that'll prove something
oneday

Jun 12, 2007, 7:25 PM
Don't have a case no , as it has not gone to trail , do have an incident no , and i wont have to go to court as i can sware a bench warrant , so incident no bj208451xxx , For those that still do not belive , well !!!!get a life .
getsome

Jun 12, 2007, 7:30 PM
where can i buy this "life" from.....i've been searching everywhere but unfortunately likethe Wii...they are sold out everywhere
BigShowJB

Jun 12, 2007, 8:05 PM
and if it is as good as the Wii, it's a waste of money
oneday

Jun 12, 2007, 8:47 PM
🙂 You too can have this life as i have a new job , so if you want to move to Sydney australia , work in a shopping centre with no acesses to sunlight , for a company that has no idea , ( my boss is very cool though ) , oh and i forgot we have wiis , we give them away with a phone deal ( if you cannot afford a wii then you would have to be stupid to take this deal ). 🙂 Peter
warrantyjockey

Jun 12, 2007, 8:35 PM
i would have been taken away in handcuffs i would have beat his ass
3g-g-g-unit

Jun 13, 2007, 11:53 AM
1. Did anyone realize that about 5 people talking spelling and "grammer" spelled GRAMMAR wrong?

2. Did anyone realize that story was complete wolf tickets. I'm screaming shenanigans. Bulls__t. I've been doing this for 10 years... been robbed at gunpoint, worked in the 'hood, had every single threat made at me. Even had some small objects (pen,etc.) thrown. But right now I'm not buyin what you're sellin.
Nikoletta

Jun 13, 2007, 12:07 PM
How is somebody spitting and throwing a drink any less believable than a pen or phone or anything else they throw? I've seen it happen here, at a car accident, was the strangest thing (the guy doing the spitting was driving a church van too) and they were standing in the middle of the intersection yelling at each other and I see this older man lean back an little and spit on the other guys chest.

My brother did it in High School too, got in an argument with a wrestler (never said he thought this one through) and spat a mouth full of toilet paper on the guy (he planned it out and went to the bathroom to get the TP) then when the wrestler knocked him on his butt he got up, leapt at the guy while he was walking away, tried to tackle him, an...
(continues)
3g-g-g-unit

Jun 13, 2007, 12:10 PM
X-A-N-A-X
Nikoletta

Jun 13, 2007, 12:17 PM
So we're naming drugs now?

Valium.
d3ity

Jun 14, 2007, 10:53 AM
MDMA!
chainsaw

Jun 13, 2007, 12:14 PM
I'll believe that. I had a customer take a sh!t on my carpet. After that I'll beleive anything!
jarcher2828

Jun 13, 2007, 7:30 PM
😲 👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.