Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Take that!!!!

yodude

Jun 1, 2007, 2:59 PM
I am 3 months pregnant. I have had outrageously horrible morning sicknes, all day long. i can't even keep fluids down. Some days I can control it and after one little trip to the bathroom, I can make it through the rest of the day. But some days I'm attached to the toilet like its my last lifeline. A few Sundays ago I started running back and forth from the bathroom to the kiosk. After about 4 trips, I told the other guy, I can't do this all day. I had been there for about 2 1/2 hours. Sundays are really slow, and I usually work them alone, so I figured he could handle it. I have. He was totally understanding, said he would let the new manager know if he needed too, I decided to call the RSM anyway, no answer. Left a message, probably with h...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Jun 1, 2007, 3:04 PM
so did you get your job back or not?
longsleeves

Jun 1, 2007, 3:10 PM
I'm wondering too.
ralph_on_me

Jun 1, 2007, 3:41 PM
I'm also wondering if "yodude" is a pregnant man.
longsleeves

Jun 1, 2007, 3:46 PM
I didn't do it.
yodude

Jul 2, 2007, 6:01 PM
Ya, it's been a while since I replied. i'm sorry. I could have my job back anytime I want it, they are thinking about putting me in the sit down store. hehe. I got a better job offer for a while as a manager at a restaraunt. But then the guy who owned it changed his cell number, took the money from the safe and register and skipped town. All without telling a single soul. haha. So now I'm just waiting for the guy at the store to get promoted and I can go back. And my name is yodude because people used to make fun of me for saying it all the time back in high school. I'm very much a woman. born and raised. haha.
jalanjalaning

Jun 1, 2007, 3:06 PM
jeez that's crazy...

some people feel that way about pregnant employees, though... odds are you'll be sick more often, etc, and they don't want to deal with it... just another reason it's hard for women to get ahead.
DJ Parkay

Jul 2, 2007, 6:37 PM
Wait so the new MGR got fired? Was the Matt guy his boss or something?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.