Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

I don't get it...

fozzyface

May 25, 2007, 11:02 AM
I saw a guy walking yesterday, he was holding a phone in one hand, and holding his headset (wired) up to his ear with his other hand. If you're going to have to hold your headset, wouldn't it be easier to just hold your phone up to your ear in the first place? I was dumbfounded.
TIERRA226

May 25, 2007, 11:18 AM
Maybe it was a Nextel phone? My fiancee' Blackberry is BT enabled but doesn't have voice command and if he's using direct connect he has to press the button on the side. 🙂
Athanatoi

May 25, 2007, 12:11 PM
Maybe he likes holding up something to his ear, but is afraid of radiation and martians.
PhoneyName

May 25, 2007, 2:20 PM
I have a customer that holds her phone upside down (so the radiation from the earpiece isn't as close to her brain) and about three inches away from her head (same reasoning), and uses the speakerphone while she holds it like that. 🙄
fozzyface

May 25, 2007, 2:42 PM
what?! that's hilarious! don't most people who have it on speakerphone hold it out in front of them? that's really odd.
craptacularwireless

May 25, 2007, 3:32 PM
Speaker phone irritates the living hell out of me.
attwork

May 25, 2007, 6:49 PM
i hate speaker phones, bluetooth headsets (if your using one and not driving your a dousch bag)...im actually starting to hate cell phones in general...and especially the morons that use them.

im ganna be that grumpy old man that yells at kids for no reason at all...i just know it.
WhoDey

May 25, 2007, 10:16 PM
Yes, i must be a douche because I like to be able to walk, carry something (lunch?), or carry my child whilst speaking to someone on the phone.

Also, Im a douche because I dont want to hold the phone up to my ear, sweating on it, getting it all greasy, possibly getting liquid damage.

Yep, thats me.. Douchie McDoucherson
attwork

May 25, 2007, 10:27 PM
WhoDey said:
Yes, i must be a douche because I like to be able to walk, carry something (lunch?), or carry my child whilst speaking to someone on the phone.

Also, Im a douche because I dont want to hold the phone up to my ear, sweating on it, getting it all greasy, possibly getting liquid damage.

Yep, thats me.. Douchie McDoucherson

well at leaste you admit it....thats the first step.....dousch.
WhoDey

May 26, 2007, 9:45 PM
You cant even spell the insult correctly.

I am saddened for the future of the country.
krickt

May 26, 2007, 9:16 AM
lol. Have you seen French Kiss? There's a couple of lines where they say, "You are going to be a grumpy old man sitting around saying 'My axx is twitching. You people make my axx twitch'". I am enjoying imagining you saying that right now!
d3ity

May 25, 2007, 6:41 PM
You really have to wonder how these people leave thier house without tinfoil hats given all the radio and television signals that are bombarding everything on the planet, and how they manage to make it inside the mall/store since those automatically opening doors use similar systems as radar guns.
Webb

May 28, 2007, 5:58 PM
Give her a free aluminum foil hat with her next phone purchase.
jalanjalaning

May 25, 2007, 11:26 AM
at least it wasn't wired headset? maybe...

i saw this kid (15-17) holding his phone talking on a wired headset like he was the sh!t and it was pretty funny...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.