Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

i880 and iTunes

superduper1

Apr 5, 2007, 2:56 PM
I was able to transfer my iTunes onto my memory card, but I think I am forgetting a step...Anyone know how to do this?? First I get the music I want then open my F: and copy and paste. I also have been told not to save music with spaces in between words and under 15 characters. I am soooo frustrated by it not working........HELP!! 😢 😕
StarryNight

Apr 5, 2007, 4:09 PM
iTunes are propriatairy music files sold by iTunes, and when you import your music into iTunes, even if they were your files to begin with, they are converted into the iTunes format. These particular types of files won't play on anything but the iTunes program or an iPod. If you have the files saved somewhere on your computer other than where iTunes stores the music, try loading those music files and see if they work.

(and if i'm wrong, someone let me know!)
jrtool

Apr 5, 2007, 11:14 PM
The only reason that i used iTunes for my mp3 files is to edit the label of the songs, but i use copy and paste in my memory card to can play it on my phone (S.E. Z550i).
mallbound

Apr 6, 2007, 6:42 PM
Do you need to format the memory card in the phone first before you put the music on it? I know I had to on my phone (sanyo 8400).
jrtool

Apr 7, 2007, 11:21 PM
Nope.
JimmyTaliban

Apr 7, 2007, 10:18 AM
The nextel media player is really tricky. No matter how perfect you do everything, the songs may or may not show up on the phone.

I had that problem and just gave up because it gets really frustrating. I wasn't even using iTunes.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.