Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

What's the worst thing you have ever happen to you or someone else by a customer?

OfAMightDivine

Apr 5, 2007, 11:59 AM
This did not happen to me directly, but to a coworker a few years back. She was assisting a pretty unruly customer, when I happened to turn around and watched him as he proceeded to spit right in her face. It was disgusting, and she just stood there in shock. The man was removed off the property, and later on charged with assault, but she ended up quiting her job a few days after. A small consolation was that his account was then canceled about a month after the incident by the Legal Department for the company we worked for at the time. His issue that caused him to over react? He felt he didn't have to pay for the deductible for his Insurance claim.
knn_dm

Apr 5, 2007, 12:45 PM
I had a sanyo 8200 thrown at my head because I refused to exchange a water damaged phone that the custy had never bought from us under the manufacturer warranty.
cell_hell

Apr 6, 2007, 4:19 PM
I had a lady who had big fake boobies, skin tanned to the color of old leather (and wrinkled like it too) and burnt blonde hair. she was around 60. She chucked her POS phone at me and then told me she didn't know why the stupid piece of s*** never worked.

I was just like, Uuuuuhhh (in my head: maybe cause you chuck it at unknowing victims?)

I also had a custie who was complaining that her phones didn't work and she owned a business so she was losing money when her phone wasn't working, yada yada yada. So , call customer service, got her approved for early upgrade. HAND WRITE 4 (yes FOUR) contracts. Ring it all up, and then tell her the total, and she's like, thats not FREE!!! She then went on to curse me out for the next hour and thir...
(continues)
jenlll

Apr 6, 2007, 4:31 PM
cant say i have ever had anything horrible or violent happen to me. if i even begin to think someone is going to try to start in on me.....i wipe out all their hopes with a quickness. see, you have something they want...whether it is a phone or to fix their problem......so you the rep are in control not the customer. remember that people and dont get walked on.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.