Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

i got juked...prick

skippyvan

Apr 2, 2007, 8:28 PM
Custy comes in a few days ago with a printed page off of the damn website so my first reaction is "oh great"
He saw something on-line for such and such price and now he just wants to see the phone in person before he orders it. (Pissed about it deep down) I show him everything he wants to see and then he asks me if i am payed on commission and i tell him yes. He says well so is he and because of that now he is going to buy the phone from me.
He comes back in today asking if i can activate the phone he got in the mail today that he ordered on line. "Oh i was gonna come back and see you but...(Insert BS story)"

Then the dude gives me his card and says if im in the market for a new area rug to give him a call. Is it just me or is he ...
(continues)
Noodleman17

Apr 2, 2007, 8:36 PM
yeah, f'in customers. Ive been getting quite a lot of that lately. "you work on commission? Great, I'll ask for you."
Then they never come back again.

liars.
alejandro

Apr 2, 2007, 8:39 PM
Order it online and ask him to clean it for you.
jareddude42

Apr 2, 2007, 9:03 PM
a one of my cowowkers was with this one dude like an hour and the guy was like yada yada i dont want a opda no more i have a sprint aircard i love it want sprint service now. the whole deal yeah il come see u

comes in a week later buys an m1 activates the whole deal. calls my coworker to "ask him a question" then was like yeah phones great service is great i love it then proceeds to pitch quickstar (the biggest BS pyramid scheem there is) and my coworker tell him basically where to shove his quickstar crap.

very next day guy comes in an returns his phone and deacticates service
UOQuack

Apr 3, 2007, 9:24 AM
Quixtar actually has a Wireless Marketplace system that allows their IBO's the opportunity to activate their own wireless phones through just about any carrier. He probably discovered this and that he could get the same phone for a lot cheaper. It's the same ol' story, online pricing versus in store pricing. We get screwed every time.
jareddude42

Apr 3, 2007, 11:39 AM
no thats another thing he showed mus a printout and they had the m1 for like 120 bucks and so we matched that price. he wasnt getting a better deal he was just a chode
yodude

Apr 3, 2007, 6:16 PM
I used to do Quixtar. haha. My neighbor is rich off of it, but I suck at selling. I wont do it though. It's boring. I like the energy drinks. I could use some now that I work 14 hours a day.
raycarroll70

Apr 3, 2007, 6:39 PM
No he isn't Jared. He was just fishing for a new member for his downline. Excellent sales professionals with strong selling skills and charisma are the type MLM companies seek. I know because my fiancee and I sell Tupperware on the side and we both are always looking out for individuals we feel would be good for Tupperware. If I had been in the guy from Quixtar's shoes, I'd done the same exact thing.
yodude

Apr 3, 2007, 6:54 PM
If you know anything about Quixtar, you would understand how it works. They aren't trying to dupe you into signing your life away and tricking people. You sell stuff to people if they want it, there is no pressure and you buy stuff at discounts for yourself. If it's a pyramid scheme then so is American Express. 😛 One of the oldest credit card companies in the world. haha.
raycarroll70

Apr 3, 2007, 6:56 PM
Tupperware is an excellent MLM company. No front loading of product. Tupperware sells itself.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.