Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

BT Headsets

Crapbag

Mar 31, 2007, 1:24 PM
I'm thinking of picking up a bluetooth headset and was debating on which to purchase. Any thoughts? I was looking at the jawbone but its a bit pricy.
junglemassive

Mar 31, 2007, 1:50 PM
Best headset EVER! 😁
Crapbag

Mar 31, 2007, 1:50 PM
I was looking at this one too. Do you use it?
junglemassive

Mar 31, 2007, 2:27 PM
Yes I do. Best BT headset I have found yet. Great sound quality and noise reduction. People on the other end can't even tell you are on a bluetooth headset! The only sacrifice is battery life because it's so small but it still lasts me several days between charges so that's not a big deal for me. The jawbones do look nice though and I'm curious about them, but they seem pretty big to me...

Bottom line, I have a box full of headsets (some I have bought since the WEP 200) the WEP is the only one I use.

Side Note: They do seem to work BEST with Samsung devices, but I've had good luck with it with most phones.
Crapbag

Mar 31, 2007, 2:52 PM
Thanks for the insight! I think this will be the route I go. I had initial concerns about the lack of Over The Ear attachments but it seems to fit fine.
jareddude42

Mar 31, 2007, 4:32 PM
i dont like that one its kinda uncomfortable for long period of use. i like the plantronics 510 good battery life very comfortable great reception especially over my h700 motorola
craptacularwireless

Mar 31, 2007, 4:44 PM
I agree with you, that's the one I have. I can whisper and people are still able to hear me well.
junglemassive

Mar 31, 2007, 4:50 PM
The 510 is farkin' HUGE though!!!
junglemassive

Mar 31, 2007, 4:52 PM
Also, the WEP 200 fits me well and is very comfortable for me. It all depends on the shape of your ear I believe.
junglemassive

Mar 31, 2007, 4:51 PM
They actually sell an over the ear attachment online.
yodude

Apr 1, 2007, 3:17 PM
I've heard a lot of good things about the Plantronics Voyager over in the Cingular store. We even refer people to that store to get it cuz it's better than what we sale.
kapwww

Mar 31, 2007, 3:04 PM
I've had luck with the Blueant X3 micro and the Gennum nXZEN
craptacularwireless

Mar 31, 2007, 4:41 PM
My favorite (which is the one I have) is the Plantronics Voyager 510. The Discovery one is good, too, but it's fricken expensive.
chainsaw

Mar 31, 2007, 5:09 PM
I agree 100%. The jaw bone is over rated, has bad battery life, doesn't fit well and is bulky. The voyager is an excellent choice.
M15TER P1NK

Apr 1, 2007, 2:53 PM
Only one i own/want.
Not that i am putting the 200 down it is a masterful device but for people like me that have phobias about having something in their ear its just not ideal.

H700 sits outside the ear and features a boom that can open and close (close the boom in the middle of a call the call switches instantly to your handset... BRILLIANT!)
knn_dm

Apr 2, 2007, 1:01 PM
I use the Nokia BH-900. That by far is one of the best bluetooths out there. The noise reduction is great and people can't even tell I'm on a BT. Best investment I've made in a while.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.