Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Can I work here?

cilvzwagent

Mar 30, 2007, 10:47 AM
So, in the wireless industry we deal with the numerous amounts of ignorant customers. Any of you dealt with just some GEMS who think they are your unanswered prayer for a new employee?

We are right across the street from Cingular. Kid comes in (I know him from back in the day), he wants an application. I give him one, he fills it out. The whole time he's here he is bashing his current employer (Cingular). The entire time he's here he cussing up a storm left and right, then even proceeds to put my name on the app as the one who referred him. He kind of looked stunned when I told him that my name on that App won't help him, because I am the manager here 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

He then looks up at me and says "well then you can...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 4:01 PM
🤣 Sounds like the perfect customer care employee for Cingular. Maybe he should apply at one of their call centers.
jarcher2828

Mar 30, 2007, 8:48 PM
Well actually if he doesn't speak good english you can send him to sprint call center over seas 🤣
jrtool

Mar 30, 2007, 11:18 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

That is true!!!!
M15TER P1NK

Apr 2, 2007, 3:26 PM
oh man... i was thinking the same thing bro
robtheman

Mar 30, 2007, 5:59 PM
I wouldn't mind beating a few of my customers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.