Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

sprint phones

lilmushr00m

Mar 28, 2007, 8:32 PM
i just had a customer come into the store with a sprint phone. he asked me if our chargers would work with the sanyo that he had. i expalined to him that cingular does not even make sanyo phones so no none of our chargers would work. he got upset with me. i directed him to a sprint store and radioshack. he still got upset because the store were to far.( 7 miles away) what a moron.
jareddude42

Mar 28, 2007, 9:00 PM
should have told him the person he needs to be mad at is his 2nd grade teacher for not teaching him how to read better
bs259

Mar 28, 2007, 9:09 PM
lilmushr00m said:
i just had a customer come into the store with a sprint phone. he asked me if our chargers would work with the sanyo that he had. i expalined to him that cingular does not even make sanyo phones so no none of our chargers would work. he got upset with me. i directed him to a sprint store and radioshack. he still got upset because the store were to far.( 7 miles away) what a moron.

I'm sure this was just an oversight on your part but sprint doesn't make Sanyo phones either.
lilmushr00m

Mar 28, 2007, 9:30 PM
RIGHT
but sprint sells sanyo
cingular does not.
i'm sure he know what i was talking about.
meaning sanyo not being a cingular product.
M15TER P1NK

Apr 1, 2007, 10:57 PM
actually i wouldnt be surprised if one of the chargers you guys sell would work on one of our phones... MOST Sprint devices use a universalized charger port in addition to their manufacturer specific port... hell my electric shaver charger works in my 2400...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.