Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Day of the Douchebag

StarryNight

Mar 28, 2007, 2:30 PM
Is it just me, or are ALL customers being complete tools today?

We just had a guy try to return a phone he bought from telesales in the store. So we followed procedure, and got on the phone with Sales Support, and they informed the customer that he wasn't eligible to return the phone at the store...What does he do?

Throws the phone at the rep and walks out.

His buddy grabs the phone and brings it out to him, and next thing we know, he throws it on the ground in front of our store and starts kicking the box around 'til everything spreads out on the ground...

Good luck returning it now, jerk!
SarahJo

Mar 28, 2007, 3:17 PM
I've had pretty nice people all day.

Dammit. I bet I jinxed it.
acthrellis

Mar 28, 2007, 3:26 PM
I work at a CINGULAR store. 2 people walked in and asked "is this the SPRINT store?"

no.

You'd think the huge signs saying CINGULAR and AT&T all over the place surrounded by extremely large amounts of orange and blue would have clued them in, but no....

*sigh*

It's a good thing i'm getting paid. 😕
cilvzwagent

Mar 28, 2007, 3:43 PM
I love the people who walk in to our BIG BRIGHT RED EVERYWHERE store and ask for sprint/nextel. When did Red become the new yellow?????
skippyvan

Mar 28, 2007, 3:50 PM
most d bags are completely un-aware of their surroundings. The kind of people that door ding the car next to them when they park or who sit at green lights waiting for it to turn greener or something. They need their phone fixed and hey theres a place that fixes phones right here i'll stop in
jareddude42

Mar 28, 2007, 9:01 PM
i love it when they walk in and ask where the closest verizon store or cingy store or whatever. its like really you have the nerve to walk in and ask me that. i always give them way off the wall directions that lead them to like the landfill or something
StarryNight

Mar 28, 2007, 4:08 PM
I actually get a kick out of it when customers come in and ask for Cingy or T-Mobile...

"Hi, can you tell me where the nearest Cingy/T-Mobile store is?"

"'Bout three hours away in Massachusettes. There aren't any in the state."

You should see the looks on their faces: 😲 😳 . Priceless 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.