Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Sprint Glitch?

Whizzzel

Mar 23, 2007, 12:07 PM
When you go on to the Sprint.com website and get the the "All Sprint PCS Phones" list there is one phone towards the bottom of the list that says "Sprint power Vision Phone Upstage by Samsung" that has no details or pic. What is up with that?
jruel

Mar 23, 2007, 12:17 PM
That is odd. But apparently you can buy it offline, maybe somebody should try.
J0hnnyM

Mar 23, 2007, 12:17 PM
It's the Samsung M620. Not released yet. I believe the date to be released is April 1st.
yellowandblack

Mar 23, 2007, 1:36 PM
yeah we got the marketing stuff today...it will DEFINETLY be worth the wait... 😉
J0hnnyM

Mar 23, 2007, 1:58 PM
The phone looks great and it's about time Samsung came out with something to counter the Sanyo M1.

Plus, we could use all the new phones for Sprint. I'm tired of selling the RAZR.
yellowandblack

Mar 23, 2007, 2:19 PM
omg i cannot sell another razr...and i have one! the M1 is amazing but it's just so bulky and ugly that no one wants it.
J0hnnyM

Mar 23, 2007, 2:22 PM
Plus what good is 1gb of internal memory if you can never upgrade it?

It's a 6month phone at best.
sammi1

Mar 23, 2007, 2:47 PM
I was on sprints website this morning and it showed up briefly as one of the phones to purchase. The "Slot" had no picture nor did the link. It took you to a blank page. Now it is gone all together. Guess they are getting ready for release!
Whizzzel

Mar 23, 2007, 3:02 PM
I had a custie try to buy one..... "it sounds awesome... but where are the details? Oh well, when can you send it to me?"..... meanwhile my asi has nothing on it 😛
raycarroll70

Mar 23, 2007, 3:11 PM
I love the picks.
HDkiosk

Mar 23, 2007, 3:43 PM
its sprint's response to the slvr, looks great and all but its still a samsung...
yellowandblack

Mar 23, 2007, 3:45 PM
what's wrong with samsung? i really like their phones. better than motorola anyday...
yellowandblack

Mar 23, 2007, 4:00 PM
btw we are getting the slvr soon too

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.