Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

PASS THE TIME

iamverybored

Mar 16, 2007, 7:37 PM
I AM BY MYSELF HERE AT THE STORE AND THERE ARE NO CUSTOMERS!!! I AM SO BORED!!!!

WHAT CAN I DO TO PASS THE TIME???
Q_Q_Q

Mar 16, 2007, 7:38 PM
throw rocks at people passing by
Crapbag

Mar 16, 2007, 7:56 PM
Go though all of your RMAs looking for games to play!
yodude

Mar 16, 2007, 7:58 PM
Stand by the door and tell people they have their shoes on backwards or they dropped their pocket. Watch their reactions. It's funny. Especially the pocket one. They skid to a stop look around wildly with a WTF look on their face. Then they get this shy smile, shake their head and walk away really fast. haha. 🤣 😉
jcoberg10

Mar 17, 2007, 3:01 PM
dropped their pocket is awesome we used to do that all the time!!
deliriumfrenzy

Mar 17, 2007, 2:38 PM
First, stop yelling. There's no need for that. We can read you just as fine in lower case too.

Second, sit in your chair with your legs either crossed or firmly planted on the floor, sitting in an upright position. Pick a spot anywhere in your store and stare at it. It doesn't matter where or what it is, just as long as you are consistant and only look at that one spot. Breath in and out slowly, and focus on your breathing. Continue to stare at the spot until everything else disappears and you see only that one spot. Once you drop all associations that you have previously formed with that spot and its difference from you as a being, and identify yourself with that spot, then you are enlightened and will never be bored again. Ever....
(continues)
spidermon

Mar 17, 2007, 6:52 PM
nice 😎
Derek0550

Mar 17, 2007, 6:59 PM
What the heck kind of suggestion is that??? You'd have to be on acid or shrooms to do that.
That is the dumbest post i have read. hahahahahaahaa. Just stare at a spot, wtf??? Get a life dude!!! 🤣
deliriumfrenzy

Mar 17, 2007, 7:10 PM
It's called meditation. No drugs required. (Though it could be compared to certain drug trips).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.