Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Oh, I love prank phone calling.

phoneyphonephone

Mar 9, 2007, 7:39 PM
So the company I work for just started selling another service besides phones. Not many people know much abuot said service.

Sooo I like to call other stores and harass them about said service. 😁
Then they find out it's me and say RAWRRRR 🤣

Oh, and uh, ghetto kids are scary.

Do you prank call your other stores???? 😲
computerking

Mar 9, 2007, 7:44 PM
I have a load of MP3's of these guys prank calling places, they are hilarious!
computerking

Mar 9, 2007, 7:45 PM
One that sticks in my head is actually when one of them drove through at Burger King and asked for a Whopper penis and the drive through guy was confused as all hell.
Grim Reaper

Mar 9, 2007, 7:46 PM
I'm old school, I listen to the Jerky Boys. They are hilarious.
StarryNight

Mar 10, 2007, 10:02 AM
The true fun of CKY is the movies! There are four of 'em, and they're kinda like jackass, only WAY more funny 'cause it wasn't all MTV sponsored and whatnot. That Bam Margera is a crazy mofo!!!!!
frankiewawa

Mar 10, 2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah this was before jackass when not a whole lot of people knew who they were. I think diko has a rap in the first or second video. Hilarious. And rab himself, has the part where he runs naked while havin runny sh*ts. Lol. So disgusting but if you're in to the jackass type comedy i recommmend watching the CKY's aka Camp Kill Yourself. 😎
computerking

Mar 10, 2007, 12:41 PM
the one were they rent a car and catch it on fire by igniting the cars stereo? I think it was filmed in Greenland or Iceland
StarryNight

Mar 10, 2007, 12:43 PM
Nah, that one happened in philly. And I quote:

"The next morning when we were bringing the car back to the rental agency, rake yohn thought it would be funny to set the am/fm radio on fire, and the whole care blew the f*ck up forty seconds from my house, and all we had to pay was $9 for extra insurance".

But you are right, that's in CKY2K which is the same movie they go to Iceland in.
frankiewawa

Mar 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
Lol yeah I remember that. Now I'm gonna have to go home after work and watch them again!
StarryNight

Mar 10, 2007, 12:53 PM
Sooo good.

One of my favorite scenes is when they do the fat f*cks on skateboards...and of course the "I just saw the gayest guy alive" song... 🙂
StarryNight

Mar 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
Bran's freestyle!!! Lol!!! I've posted it below, but you gotta imagine a skinny white guy rapping this off the top of his head in an awful asian accent. Pretty funny.

You wanna taste my General Tso? I'm gonna give it to you now..

Who like my chopstick, hit you in the sh*t with your little limp d*ck, yellow
If you wanna see me, eat jello
'Cause I've never seen nothing like you before
I'm gonna kick you, higher than you can kick me
I will kick you way up into a tree
Who want's a taste of my moo gong tea?
Everybody in the phone book named chang,
Wanna see my wang?
Never good gong, hit the gong with a bang
WAH
Everybody wanna see me, throw a fireball
But that's not right, not in real life
You will fall down and break your leg...
(continues)
frankiewawa

Mar 10, 2007, 12:55 PM
Ya his freestyle is sick. cracks me up everytime I hear it. I wonder how old that is now. I think I remember hearing that in early high school or late middle school. And I graduated high school in 2001... So im guessing mid to late 90s. lol. man thats nuts.
StarryNight

Mar 10, 2007, 12:59 PM
Seriously...you get to watch bam get more and more rich and famous as time progresses!

in cky1 he's got the a4, in CKY2K he's got the S4, and by CKY three he's rocking the ferrari...lucky bastard.

I didn't start watching 'til '02, but you know they're from the mid nineties...hell, they go to bijorks house...lol
GTO_chick

Mar 10, 2007, 1:04 PM
CkY is the band that hangs out with bam....they have really good music...have you ever listened to anything by them?
frankiewawa

Mar 10, 2007, 1:06 PM
Yeah actually. I listened to their cd from 2001 I think... I actually like it alot.
frankiewawa

Mar 10, 2007, 1:07 PM
They used to use alot of the CKY band songs in jackass episodes and I think the CKY videos.
frankiewawa

Mar 10, 2007, 1:24 PM
Yeah my friend introduced me to CKY (the first) when it came out... And i was hooked.
StarryNight

Mar 10, 2007, 1:35 PM
Bam's brother Jess is the drummer for CKY (which stands for Camp Kill Yourself) and they did most of the soundtrack for the CKY movies, along with another awesome band called Him (Him's symbol is that heart-a-gram that you see Bam use so often).
frankiewawa

Mar 10, 2007, 1:53 PM
I know that 😛
krickt

Mar 10, 2007, 10:22 AM
Is that the ghetto version of Roy D Mercer? Sorry down here in redneck land, that guy is hilarous.
craptacularwireless

Mar 10, 2007, 3:08 PM
No, CKY (Camp Kill Yourself) is a band and also a series of skate videos produced by the same band and features a some of the guys from Jackass.
krickt

Mar 10, 2007, 3:16 PM
I've seen Jackass, I'm not into any strange music anyway. It just sounded like a punk/rock version of Roy D Mercer from the original post.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.